The online racing simulator
May I ask: Are you allowed to have ABS on for the hotlaps you´ve got to upload to LFSW?
No, hotlaps with ABS will not count towards your required hotlaps. Rule 7.3 states "ABS is prohibited" which is general enough to cover both on server events as well as the required hotlaps.

If you don't want to overwrite a hotlap that you've made with ABS then just attach the non-ABS one here.

Edit: I see why you're asking, that's why I only counted your KY2 hotlap and not your AS2 one.
Quote from martinson :Hopefully I'm ready for race too now

Quote from deadinside7 :Me too (I think)

Yep.

And to both of you I've seen the thread on liveforspeed.se, are you guys gonna get more on each team? If not you might wanna do what martinson said and join up to form a lfs.se team or something. You need two to count for the teams championship.
Quote from gangsteer :Driver: M. Fontana / marcoz989
Car: XFG
Car Number: 23

Driver: A. Bertoni / gangsteer
Car Number: 11

Squad: Mafia Racing
Drivers:
A. Bertoni / gangsteer
M. Fontana / marcoz989
TBA

Withdrawn
Sorry, We will be out this league.
When will the skin thread open? I just got bored and did all of them.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :When will the skin thread open? I just got bored and did all of them.

When someone points out that I forgot.
Sorry my bad!! Thanks for pointing that out! :l
Quote from KTasker :Driver: Kyle Tasker / KTasker
Car Number: 30

Squad: Last Lap Motorsports

Might be my fault since the old links pointed here, but please post your driver and squad applications in their respective threads. Also to sign up a squad you must have at least 2 drivers.
Damn, I didnt even know about this league. post it on our forum if you have more plz
Quote from imaquad :Damn, I didnt even know about this league. post it on our forum if you have more plz

You can count on it

Scrappy Standards League by sa|
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG