Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Don't really see the point of a GT3 class, as it's not so much different from the GT2. On the contrary I would be pretty much pleased with a TBO or an FZ5-RAC class

Please don't. 16 hours of Titanium Cow, it should be 16 hour race, not cruise.
Quote from Hahmo :Some new combo also would be nice, but nothing too easy/hard too..

Lets say for example that AS grand prix is very old and has been used everywhere else so it kinda already gets annoying..
.. still though its a great track. Why not historic with GT1 and GT2 classes

Yea, I think it would be good, but AS4r is even better. So do many MoE drivers say.
You dont need to belive what others say, its the best when you drive it at yourself
What about Fernbay Black rev.? :d
Fern Bay black FTW !
I could live with FE4.
Indeed. I think FE4 is the best option. Aston is getting boring now, and we already visited Kyoto. So...
Fern Bay Black would be some new indeed, Aston is getting boring
Fern Bay Black sounds good if there ain't any über slow classes.
Maybe KY3 would be good, also I would go with WE1
Quote from Mr.46 :Maybe KY3 would be good, also I would go with WE1

Westhill is boring imo, its 16h, not a fox junkies race, and we had Kyoto allready, so I see Fern Bay Black as only oppition
We had Kyoto GP in 2008.
Who said that that we dont? ^^
AS7R was tight and twisty and it ended up being a great race, that's why I think FE4 could do the same tbh.
Quote from manneF1 :Who said that that we dont? ^^

Mr.46 said KY3...

I said we already had that track in '08, thus, coming back to it would be boring...

Maybe read next time.
NO Westhill
NO Kyoto
NO Blackwood jayzus

Fern bay / SO
Quote from DevilDare :Mr.46 said KY3...

I said we already had that track in '08, thus, coming back to it would be boring...

Maybe read next time.

I thought that you were sarcastic to me, well, I should read better
FE4/r or AS7/r.
AS7r was allready at last year, allthought it was fun whit gt2 at server 1, but I wouldent drive it again, and Kyoto was at 2008
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by MuderGO[LT]
we will go on bl2r with xfg
What about the chicane turn in FE4? Death.
Attached images
FE4_chicane.jpg
Quote from bhw1144 :we will go on bl2r with xfg

Make it FZ5 and count me in!

Quote from MuderGO[LT] :What about the chicane turn in FE4? Death.

It makes it a good track. People would need patience through there, it's what would make a great endurance race.
No FE4 standard please, it's just not that funny like FE4r and many curbs on the normal Black configuration are less dangerous reversed.

Already some news about the balancing in GT1 @ RM?
I think you just should wait until April 1st

P.S. Blackwood is a nice idea - just a joke

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG