The online racing simulator
16 hours 2010
As i wrote some time ago that there will be some info, here it is:

There will be a 16 hour race in 2010.

It will take place most probably around october.

A final date and the track will be announced april 1st.
Yea with UF1 maybe?
You Funneh!
#5 - J@tko
Quote from zeugnimod :KY1 on December 24th?

Who says the Germans don't have humour!

I might be in for this one, depends when it is. If it's on the Saturday of Fresher's Week then no kthxbai
Will be a joke

But great that there will be another 16h race this year, I will sign up for this because i might make a break after the IGTC and City Liga
#9 - Hahmo
GTR, GT2 and GT3 would be nice :goodvibes
Don't really see the point of a GT3 class, as it's not so much different from the GT2. On the contrary I would be pretty much pleased with a TBO or an FZ5-RAC class
at first we thought about GT1, GT2, GT3, GT4, GT5 and GT6, but as there would be just 5 cars per Class we decided something else

just wait for april to come
Quote from commandermas :at first we thought about GT1, GT2, GT3, GT4, GT5 and GT6, but as there would be just 5 cars per Class we decided something else

Heeeey! April 1st is only in 23 days
Triple-class? :-D
Quote from commandermas :at first we thought about GT1, GT2, GT3, GT4, GT5 and GT6, but as there would be just 5 cars per Class we decided something else

just wait for april to come

This sounds exciting. Hope you have come up with something interesting.
The 6 different restricted class is too much 3 restricted class would be enough imo
Jesus Germans are so funny.
Quote from Hahmo :The 6 different restricted class is too much 3 restricted class would be enough imo

Yea, well, but people lose motivation to compete when there are not many people in the same class... I mean, if you run more than 2 classes, then every class will consist only of 10 or less cars, which is not very interesting for you as an racer imo. 2 classes should be ok, 3 at the most imo.
Um... with 100 ish entrants i count that as 33.33333 per class mike
With only 32 limited cars on the LFS grid...
Quote from Drift King CZ :With only 32 limited cars on the LFS grid...

The last couple of years, there has been used 3 or more servers and then a single tracker. So it is possible to have 100+ cars, but not all on a single server.
I might drive XRR GT1 in this race, last year it has been XRR GT2 but that wasnt so much fun for me.
I'd also prefer Aston Grand Touring Rev for this years race
This year would be great on FE1 or SO3, both are the best combos for GTR
Quote from Mr.46 :This year would be great on FE1 or SO3, both are the best combos for GTR

Yeah... Veerryy....
that has to be mega sarcasm d00d
Some new combo also would be nice, but nothing too easy/hard too..

Lets say for example that AS grand prix is very old and has been used everywhere else so it kinda already gets annoying..
.. still though its a great track. Why not historic with GT1 and GT2 classes

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG