The online racing simulator
Round 3 Discussion
Quote :March 14 - FE2R, 20 Laps

I think this should be a good race.
I understand that you're trying to keep things as fun as possible, without having to complicate it all with hundreds of rules, but I think that taking some time and writing a few guidelines wouldn't do any harm to the competition, Bunder.

Using Neto's accident as an example, in most series around here, drivers are told to stay on track after an incident until the race director decides what to do (e.g. tell them to spectate or call a safet car). In this league, there are no rules regarding whether the driver should clear the track immediately or not after a crash.

With that in mind, could you consider writing a short rulebook covering the basics of racing before the next race? (e.g. whjat to do when crashing, when to talk and not to, can we rejoin the race after spec'ing? et cetera)
I suppose I shall have to. I'll have it done for the next race.
Bunder I'm not on the points table. Can you check it?
Quote from gachavesj :Bunder I'm not on the points table. Can you check it?

Done, sorry about that.
Sorry for missing round 2, technical problems..
in this round i should appear
cool.
Quote from bunder9999 :I suppose I shall have to. I'll have it done for the next race.

Sorry, I've been rather busy lately, and I haven't done it yet.

Tomorrow is still a go, despite the possibility of the grid being small due to the KY250 quali also happening at the same time.

In the morning I'll post the preliminary R3 quali grid. Good luck to everyone who can attend.
Google spreadsheets is giving me problems today.
Thanks to everyone that showed up today, and congratulations to everyone who successfully completed the race. Those curbs are tricky.

Results should be posted by tonight (edit: Done - they look better, too). Next race is AS1 in six weeks (April 25).

Cheers

edit: post 2600, yay.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG