The online racing simulator
6 Hours of Aston Historic Reversed: Race Discussion
Quote from DeadWolfBones :# - Penalty - Event - Timestamp

Race
#38 - DT - Wrong car skin - 14:12

I think, just to make things fair, admins should not warn any team about wrong skin before race.
In our case, we were on track when other team received a warn of wrong skin... and we didn´t. I think it´s everyone or anyone...
Thats worth the practice if there is some cind of server fail... nick already had it before the start of the race and now im the dumber....

idiots... all practice all for nothing woooopieeeee

i could see everybody fine.. nobody close on my rear......
#4 - kiste
Is the Tracker working right?
Becaus Conquest Racign GT2 is on Server in same lap behind us but in the tracker in front of us? oO
#5 - Makao
Quote from kiste :Is the Tracker working right?
Becaus Conquest Racign GT2 is on Server in same lap behind us but in the tracker in front of us? oO

Tracker is lagging.
#6 - kiste
Yeah i sse it. Afte 6 tmes i reloaded it it works right.
Big apologize to spdo GT2 for the crash in the last corner, it wasnt our intention
#8 - Dmt
Sorry to #49 for the crash, my last 10 minutes were totally insane :o
Quote from Timo1992 :Big apologize to spdo GT2 for the crash in the last corner, it wasnt our intention

Big apologize to spdo GT2, my fault!!
erm wtf

#12 - Dmt
photoshop
Quote from Rocabiliz :Sorry to #49 for the crash, my last 10 minutes were totally insane :o

Was bad for us but our race was a facre like hell.... Hope in Kyoto it will be better.
It was amazing race for My3id GT2 car.
Guys, where i will get a full race replay, what works?
#15 - chaa
track was great...

maybe the 24h race can be on as4r next season
-
(N I K I) DELETED by N I K I
According to the tracker Huppis did 71 laps for us which is above the 70 lap limit. However, he only really did 70 as the final lap of every stint is assigned to the wrong driver on the tracker's extended stats since the s/f line is at the beginning of the pit lane.

Therefore, lap 24 was driven by Dmitri [not Huppis], lap 48 was driven by Huppis [not Dmitri] and lap 96 was driven by Lukas [not Huppis]. Thus Huppis drove one less lap than the tracker states - i.e. 70, not 71.
Quote from VTiRacing :It was amazing race for My3id GT2 car.
Guys, where i will get a full race replay, what works?

A working full race replay has been uploaded and is available here.
#19 - Dmt
#20 - CSF
Quote from JPeace :grats F1RST GT1 for yet another win and joe for his debute win

I must have missed something but what did Joe do in this race?
#21 - CSF
Unless your telling me that F1RST used someone elses account for him, then no he most certainly did not...
#22 - CSF
:ices_rofl Best fail ever.
James you should also be congratulating Chris on his podium for SR GT2, great drive by him even whilst commentating!
#24 - CSF
Grats to myself too.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG