The online racing simulator
24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix: Race
I <3 R2 Tyres \o/
Could anybody tell me how to cut the replay? my mpredit 0.4.0 causes a bug when i start the cutted replay... Is there an other program?
#5 - kiste
sry from me to Speedcore GT1 for the little contact and their rallycrosspart.: (
I've driven 5 hours now at all

But I'm still not tired, so I'm not going to bed
Quote from Timo1992 :I've driven 5 hours now at all

But I'm still not tired, so I'm not going to bed

I am tired (and I havent even driven ), but Im not going to bed either :P
#8 - Seb66
me and Jason haven't slept.. We've been stuck with 2 GT1 Drivers.
We are play 'Eye spy' too keep ourselves awake. (while driving)
at least, you dont have to drive for 24 hours without stop while sitting in a hard, uncomfortable go-cart chair! ;D
Quote from Tomhah :at least, you dont have to drive for 24 hours without stop while sitting in a hard, uncomfortable go-cart chair! ;D

I have a shit plastic one
Quote from Seb66 :I have a shit plastic one

thats what I used too, plastic crap :P
thanks to all admins and people who made this race possible
#13 - CSF
Quote from Tomhah :thats what I used too, plastic crap :P

Wooden chair with a straight back... not good.
try to drive 24 hours with it, by yourself... Your back will hurt like hell afterwards :P
I'm also having a chair made of wood, not comfortable too :P

but i had to use it because with my other chair i would have rolled away from the pedals
Lag issue...
http://www.my3id.com/gaming/lag.rar

I've been asked to be more cheerful, I'll try. On lap 495 a wonderful thing occured. I was lapping the jolly Team Sirius car at split 2 and went around the outside. As I did so I was driven off of the road, but I like grass so I was smiling.

A while after this I was told that I had "disappeared". I pinched myself and was quite sure that I was still a real boy. So I continued, and asked for clarification on what was happening. The responses were so vague that I suggested I continue and try to make safe passes on the straights. The jist of it was others were having difficulty seeing my car, despite me seeing theirs just fine. With my new invisible powers on lap 497 after the stadium, I was lulled in to a false sense of having been seen by the City-Liga GT2 car. I went ahead with the move because his line was wide enough that I thought he must have seen me. But as I reached the apex he turned in and a magnificent lag crash occured. Joy!

I landed on my roof and got a moment to admire the world upside down. It was a thrilling experience. It became tedious quickly though, so I decided to leave.
Slow and steady wins the race, congratulations to the winners and the podium finishers.

Massive commiserations to 3id, they drove a perfect race and deserved the win. Though the only thing I will say is that a similar accident happend a few years ago with ocrana, though it was the other way around, he couldn't see anyone else, because he continued and caused an accident they recieved a penalty.

Obviously it was differnt situation since you could see the other cars and it should of made it safer, in theory.
Spoke to my ISP's Indian call center. They were hesitant to discuss anything, but eventually when I asked to talk to management they admitted there was a fault in the service. It caused a drastic loss of upstream speed.

Quote from Bawbag :Slow and steady wins the race, congratulations to the winners and the podium finishers.

Massive commiserations to 3id, they drove a perfect race and deserved the win. Though the only thing I will say is that a similar accident happend a few years ago with ocrana, though it was the other way around, he couldn't see anyone else, because he continued and caused an accident they recieved a penalty.

It reminded me of what happened to Mercury at KY3, the circumstances and timing of it all.
It's plagued us quite a few times, last season in the 24 hour Joona had it twice in about 12 hours in and had to pit in and hand the car over to some useless aussie dude, it 'allmost' cost us the win.
-
(leonardo555) DELETED by leonardo555
As usual guys, congratulations to every single person that's involved into running this great great event, you just keep raising the standard for any LFS event year after year

Tks all the teams and drivers for this great race.
Quote from Bawbag :It's plagued us quite a few times, last season in the 24 hour Joona had it twice in about 12 hours in and had to pit in and hand the car over to some useless aussie dude, it 'allmost' cost us the win.

The story went "holy shit I can't see a thing, Duck get in here". "Err okay, I mean I'm not sure about my pc...", "Duck stfu and get in here! *insert angry Finish voice here*".
Almost at the end of the stint, very happy that I can hand the car over in one piece - computer starts to loop itself, at the best possible point on the track - coming into the fast double apex at like 220km/h.
MIINNTTT!

Thiiiis year, I just had no praccy due to work and other things that seemed more important than LFS at the time, now I wish I had have just plugged in the silly wheel and at least do some laps.
And WTF @ my retarded internet, deciding to time-out, not once but twice in a row. Noice!
Quote from [DUcK] :The story went "holy shit I can't see a thing, Duck get in here". "Err okay, I mean I'm not sure about my pc...", "Duck stfu and get in here! *insert angry Finish voice here*".

Hehe, yeah i remember the same angry fin just a few hours earlier.
"F***, not again", "Ehhh something wrong?", "Everybody just disappeared, come to the server to swap!", "Eh, right now ?" "YEEES, come to the Server and tell me where the f***en GT2's are, NOOW!"
Thanks to the admins for this race, it made a lot of fun and was a nice experience for me.

Results for us were also good:

Team Inferno GT1 P8
Team Inferno GT2 P6

\o/
Thanks for a perfect organized 24hrs race!

Was the biggest success in our team history with a 3rd place in GT2 class
Grats to the podium in both classes!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG