The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2010 Rules
Participating:

Every LFS racer who lives in Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) can participate in LFS Baltic Cup 2010.

Short qualification, grid and race briefing:

Qualification:
Each country organizes qualification in own servers, up to 32 racers are able to take part in qualification. Representatives of each country must inform about upcoming qualification date in “Baltic Cup 2010: Round (1, 2, etc..) Info & Discussion“ thread.
Qualification must occur earlier than 24h before upcoming race.
Qualification must be 1 hour in length.
After qualification representatives must save replay of that qualification.

Grid sorting:
Top 10 drivers from each country are sorted by lap times. If two or more drivers made exact time, higher position will take driver which made that time earlier.
Grid sorting must be done earlier than 2 hours before race. Grid list will be available in “Baltic Cup 2010: Round (1, 2, etc..) Qualification Results“ thread.

Race:
In order to make grid, all drivers must be in server 10 minutes before beginning of the race.
If there is left empty space in grid it can be filled by next driver by lap time, but it can‘t be more than 10 drivers per country. Participants who did not qualify still can take part in race, if only there will be left any space, they will be placed at the back of the starting grid.
1 free-work pit stop in race is mandatory.

Country Code and Name format:

County code: Country code must be blue for EE, red for LV and green for LT.
Name format: N.Surname (in white).

White dash between country code and driver‘s name is required.

Example:
EE – K.Dremljuga
LV – A.Pavars
LT – M.Runas

Penalty list:

Chat in race – +10s for 1 line.
Crossing the pit line when exiting the pits (at least with 2 wheels) - +20s.
Cause of accident – from 10s to 50s.

Short cutting:
1 time = +5sec to your finishing time.
2-5 times = +10 sec.
6-10 times = +15sec.
11. - ... = +20sec

All listed penalties are added to final results after the race. All other penalties that are not listed are made automatically by server.

Points system:

1st - 45
2nd - 40
3rd - 35
4th - 32
5th - 29
6th - 27
7th - 25
8th - 23
9th - 21
10th - 19
11th - 17
12th - 15
13th - 13
14th - 11
15th - 9
16th - 8
17th - 7
18th - 6
19th - 5
20th - 4
21th - 3
22th - 2
23th - 1
-
(VTiRacing) DELETED by VTiRacing
Quote :Drivers, who didn't get into country's TOP 10 or didn't qualify at all, can't participate in race.

What? Why exactly did you change this after round 2? I don't see the reason why would it be changed. + How can Lithuania decided itself to change something like that, I think all 3 countries should have a word about this.

You are starting to make this cup worse and worse. Maybe Kirill should just take over and control everything, because otherwise there is no more fun and the administering is a bit odd.
We didn't see certain logic in this rule, so we decided to change it. I have talked to Reno but it seems that he hasn't really understood me. And I think that this patch is good because driver who didn't participate in qualy, shouldn't participate in race because there's no safety warranty as that driver could have no training for certain combo or he could have lack of experience which can lead to ruined race for everyone.
And why didn't you talk to me? Oh yeah, maybe because Latvia was the only one lacking drivers for qualification and getting more racers for race would make Estonians and Lithuanians scared, because they might get crashed? Come on, I can bet everything, that if Estonia and Lithuania were lacking drivers for qualification, you would have never changed this rule.

Oh yeah, and Baltic States = Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia. So talk to me next time...If you are smart enough, you might remember it for once, but I still doubt it. Sorry. Just don't see you as a good admin at all. You need to learn, a lot...

Piece.
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :We didn't see certain logic in this rule, so we decided to change it. I have talked to Reno but it seems that he hasn't really understood me. And I think that this patch is good because driver who didn't participate in qualy, shouldn't participate in race because there's no safety warranty as that driver could have no training for certain combo or he could have lack of experience which can lead to ruined race for everyone.

this makes no sense

bad rule for Latvia we even can not get 10 people to the qualification, since the day they might have other things to do.. But if they have free time at race day, they can not participate because of this stupid rule
Quote from kars19 :this makes no sense

bad rule for Latvia we even can not get 10 people to the qualification, since the day they might have other things to do.. But if they have free time at race day, they can not participate because of this stupid rule

If you don`t have much time for qualification - you don`t have time for race.
Ok then , let`s say your country qualification ended. Only 8 drivers did fast lap. Next day few drivers who don`t had fast lap time and even don`t participated in qual comes to the server. Then HOW we can decide in what place that driver should be?

Lack of time? Discuss about that and change qual date. Is that so hard to do it?

It`s like : only first 30 people takes part in 2nd event , they must finish race , i am number 31 , i will go to 2nd event without racing in 1st part. A bit stupid yeah?

It`s all about the points i see
Quote from Derbis1990 :

Ok then , let`s say your country qualification ended. Only 8 drivers did fast lap. Next day few drivers who don`t had fast lap time and even don`t participated in qual comes to the server. Then HOW we can decide in what place that driver should be?

they start from end of the grid, what's wrong with that?
Runas, again. Why you change it? I dont understood you and now i understand what you wanna do. Just dont be so admin, because you are not. The one and only headadmin is Kirill and he can change the rules usually. To race will get top10 each one country. Like always and there aren't problem, why you need to change it now? Anyway, that rule is deleted, and we continiue like always. Drivers can race, if there are free spot, even if he didnt made a qualification! Runas, change this rules back and dont do it anymore!

EDIT: I changed it already!
::/Drivers, who didn't get into country's TOP 10, can't participate in race. But if there are free spots at race day then drivers who didnt qualify, can do a race. And you all still can use "replace system", but then you will start back of the grid.

EDIT2: Runas, you just make for us a points and grid. Please dont change any rules anymore. Andro will help (i hope) me and we will do any others things.

Thank you!
Ok ok, the amendment to the rules canceled. You just need to manage the server.. Nothing more to do..
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :You just need to manage the server.. Nothing more to do..

No, for now we will make a protests and penalties with Andro and Kirill. You just make a results, grid table and points. We dont need your penalties, if driver driving on the pitline and he got +20 sec. Peace and lets stop it.
Quote from VTiRacing :No, for now we will make a protests and penalties with Andro and Kirill. You just make a results, grid table and points. We dont need your penalties, if driver driving on the pitline and he got +20 sec. Peace and lets stop it.

You want to say that the penalty for crossing the pit-line for free?
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :You want to say that the penalty for crossing the pit-line for free?

I want to say that its stupid, like you gave a penalty to Andro in last round. He didnt even cut the pitline, he just drove on it and you gave to him +20 sec penalty. Just lets stop it. Peace.
This cup is becoming a mini-yugoslavia or smth like that, keep going.
Quote from VTiRacing :I want to say that its stupid, like you gave a penalty to Andro in last round. He didnt even cut the pitline, he just drove on it and you gave to him +20 sec penalty. Just lets stop it. Peace.

I am sorry for it, it really was my mistake and I admit it.
Ok, I talked to Kirill. Kirill said there won't be any rule changing without him. He said he didn't know about any of this and he will look at it. But since the rules have already been changed to previous, then it's good now.

But don't change any rules yourself or without everyone or Kirill agreeing to it. How would you like, if I would start changing rules to whatever I want without talking to anyone, especially when you knew, that Latvia hasn't been able to get enough drivers every round, since many drivers don't play LFS anymore. And not everyone can come to qualification at the same day as the rest, but some of them have time to come to the race.

Anyway, now the problem is solved, but let's not make this cup a war between the Baltic States. We are supposed to have fun and be friendly, like it was last year.
-
(VTiRacing) DELETED by VTiRacing : OT by me ;)
Formal statement

All the rule changes that have been done lately are cancelled with this post !

I give formal and last warning to MuderGO[LT], if there will be any more problems followed by this incident, then he will be kicked out of admin team.

Me, andRo. and Reno will discuss the rules and IF needed make some changes.

I am sorry again for that mess, i hope we can sort the problems out and continue with the league without any more mess.

Best Regards, Kirill Dremljuga.
Founder and head admin of Baltic Cup.
I do not need any warnings or the like. All we do mistakes. From the little done a lot. Do not feel something very badly done, but according to what you wrote, it appears that I have done a lot. Is all this just for today's event? Because more than anything and did not like.
If i think You do - then You do. Your actions are foolish and it's not the first time. By letting You be an admin ... i didn't mean that You can change the rules whenever You want.

From now on Reno and andRo. are superior admins and they're word is against You'rs. You are still part of the admin team, but don't mess it up anymore.
And what were those other times? I am very interesting.
Giving penalty for driving ON the line ...
This means that can not make a mistake? Last year was a lot more of such cases. Even wrongly divided points. I am totally disappointed. I have always tried to do everything well, everything I tested many times (I am talking about making a table, calculation etc..). But I got warning ...
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
I rewrote the pit line exit crossing penalty to make it more clear to others. + Added the short cutting penalties.

Quote from exspeed :
Penalty list:
Crossing the pit line when exiting the pits (at least with 2 wheels) - +20s.

Short cutting:

1 time = +5sec to your finishing time.
2-5 times = +10 sec.
6-10 times = +15sec.
11. - ... = +20sec

Baltic Cup 2010 Rules
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG