The online racing simulator
RACCAR - post season discussion - suggestion thread
Hi there!

RACCAR ended tonight and it was a really interesting and great (but short) league.

Congrats to all drivers who drove fair and very fast, I liked it a lot to watch your fights.
Thank you for showing up, without you this was not possible.
We hope you liked this league and had fun at the races.

Prov. results are here.

Congrats to Enersen for winning the RACCAR championship.
Congrats to the podium, and all drivers who competed here

Here is also the suggestion thread, please post here your oppinions and suggestion for improving this league.

The main question is: Do you want a second season?

Kind regards
I'm sorry that I spun you wilko... you may punish me... didN't think you were so fast
Quote from TFalke55 :I'm sorry that I spun you wilko... you may punish me... didN't think you were so fast

LOL it was fine mate, sorry for everyone I failed into there. But Jesus that was funny!
Quote from snoring_snoopy :Hi there!

Yes.

Thanks for this one.

E: Btw, if the points between Laprevotte and Blixten will be even, Laprevotte should be infront of Blixten, because he won a race, Blixten didnt.

Also, no South City tracks next time (if theres going to be next season) doesnt fit RAC at all.
i think you should need to race in atlest 2 races to get any points in the end just because there was so many new drivers for this round
Quote from snoring_snoopy :

Yes please

Quote from EliteAti :
E: Btw, if the points between Laprevotte and Blixten will be even, Laprevotte should be infront of Blixten, because he won a race, Blixten didnt.

Totally right
Thx Tom for a very enjoyeble season and yes it sould be another season, but if they are that short, then it would be nice to have 2 leagues organised in one year, 1 somewhere at the begenning of the year and one at the end .
Othervise, in my opigion, it sould be double the races (8 races), if there is only 1 seasons a year.

THX

RACCAR - post season discussion - suggestion thread
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG