The online racing simulator
S09 - Round 5 - reports
Post your reports here.

Drivers involved:
Session(Quali/Race 1/Race 2):
Lap:
Description of the incident:

Deadline : December 9th 2009, 20:08 UTC
I don't want to report anyone, because I don't really care, but I want to give some guys a warning, so they are more careful on track etc.

45 S.Tournois - Make sure you can overtake without crashing the other driver, which was this time me, and only then try overtaking. Race 1/Lap 1/Sector 2/chicane

83. C.Quaid -
When you try to avoid another crash by turning your wheel 360 degrees, make sure nobody is beside you, which was this time me. Race 1/Lap 4/sector 3

13 I.Miševski -
Just check the replay yourself, and try explaining why you were trying to get me off track, because it looked like it was kind of on purpose, or maybe you just lost control. Race 2/Lap 1/sector 2
Quote from andRo. :I don't want to report anyone, because I don't really care, but I want to give some guys a warning, so they are more careful on track etc.

45 S.Tournois - Make sure you can overtake without crashing the other driver, which was this time me, and only then try overtaking. Race 1/Lap 1/Sector 2/chicane

83. C.Quaid -
When you try to avoid another crash by turning your wheel 360 degrees, make sure nobody is beside you, which was this time me. Race 1/Lap 4/sector 3

13 I.Miševski -
Just check the replay yourself, and try explaining why you were trying to get me off track, because it looked like it was kind of on purpose, or maybe you just lost control. Race 2/Lap 1/sector 2

I lost control , low fps , not on purpose like somone ... i will report later..
Hummm, J.Holmes, what do you do here ?!
Attached images
humm.jpg
lol, joe. its stupid :noob:
quite funny , tho im sure there is an incident involved with such move, probably Joe can come and explain it better in near future . and as long as no time or position is gained then it shouldnt be punishable
Well me and james had some contact (nobody fault just racing incident) and i was on the grass and had no where else to go, i didnt gain any time from it so dont worry
#9 - Quaid
I'm realy sorry number 01, i just want dodge number 18 and i don't saw you. Sorry
Joe, without this cutting track, I don't think that you will be in the same place after the chicane !
And you had enough track space on the right of your car to stop it before wall contact, isn't it ?

I don't want any punishement on you for this action.
But I hope that you will be agree for me for to say that's not really fait-play, isn't it ? We are not on a demo party, but between fair-play drivers (so, not everybody, but I hope you are one of them ).
Quote from Quaid :I'm realy sorry number 01, i just want dodge number 18 and i don't saw you. Sorry

No problem, I wasn't on a good position anyway, so I didn't loose much.

I agree with MadJ37. Rules are rules, you could have braked and then drove around the other side, like everyone else did. You would surely loose more time and speed, but like you said it yourself, it was a racing incident, so it happens and you can't just go straight only because you were crashed etc. + It also doesn't matter if you gained any place or time, or not, it just isn't right.
But I haven't seen the replay, so I might be wrong, but I'm saying this because MadJ37 said, that you had enough time to stop before the barrier.
Quote from MadJ37 :Joe, without this cutting track, I don't think that you will be in the same place after the chicane !
And you had enough track space on the right of your car to stop it before wall contact, isn't it ?

I don't want any punishement on you for this action.
But I hope that you will be agree for me for to say that's not really fait-play, isn't it ? We are not on a demo party, but between fair-play drivers (so, not everybody, but I hope you are one of them ).

Okay, if its a problem i am happy to give up my position...
I don't want your position !!
I prefer to get it on the track (or not), on fair-play ways !
No report raised, thread closed.
Warnings to :

#07 ; #120 ; #99 for not having the correct numberplate.

#26 ; #13 ; #02 ; #06 and #111 for offensive language.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG