The online racing simulator
#1 - Sh!nE
Missed thread ... please delete
Hello racers. I´ve come wih an idea of making an exciting GTR cup. It is still in progress and will be run about February/March 2010. he main idea is that there will be both GTR (FXR,XRR,FZR) and GT2 (XFR,UFR) cars on the track at same time. It will be a team competition so there will be 2 man team, with each driver in one class. The points will be separete for GTR, GT2 and the team. The GT2 class will gain bit more points then the GTR class + bonus for each GTR car behind them (inc. cars that did not finish). I hope this will motivate the people to finish races and drive more carefully, but also it will put the really tough drivers in GT2 class so it will be more interesting waching the GT2 huning down he GTR (which is much more faster).

The race evening will look like this:
Qualification: Will be 1 hour, all cars together. All GT2 cars will be in front of the GTR cars at starting grid.
Sprint: Will be for 3-5 laps depending on rtack lengh, will not end normaly as you are used to, but will end behind SC.Sprint would serve as a test of who will risk to burn tires for some points and who will only wam the tires up, becouse after all cars are ready behind the SC there will be start of short race.
Short race: Will start not of the grid but behind SC, or better after SC leaving track and the 1st car going through the start line. Wil last for about 35-40km
Long Race: Will have Warmup lap behind SC and then it will be started of the grid. Will last for about 120km

I am still waiting for an insim aplication which shoud cover all he starting stuff written above, so if there will be a problem, anything may change.

The points:

Sprint:

XFR,XRR,FZR -------XFR,UFR
50 p -------1. 60 p
40 p -------2. 50 p
30 p -------3. 40 p
20 p -------4. 30 p
10 p -------5. 20 p
00 p -------6. 10 p

UFR and XFR +10 points gor each GTR car behind them

Short a Long:

XFR,XRR,FZR -------XFR,UFR