The online racing simulator
lap 228 sector 3

#09 drives into the rear of #12 but us for track

lap 234 final turn

#09 appears to brake early into the turn to allow #12 to take the normal line but remains in the middle of the track. They also have a puncture but still enter the turn quite aggressively

both times avoidable contact
Quote from JasonL220 :lap 228 sector 3

#09 drives into the rear of #12 but us for track

lap 234 final turn

#09 appears to brake early into the turn to allow #12 to take the normal line but remains in the middle of the track. They also have a puncture but still enter the turn quite aggressively

both times avoidable contact

Need confirmation from dwb or appie about this but i think you are over the 1hour mark after your stint ended so i think your protest will be invalid

Quote :Protests
  1. Teams may protest on-track incidents in which they feel they have been wronged by another car. An appropriate protest thread will be available in the Masters of Endurance forum for each round, with a format specified for lodging protests.
  2. Protests may not be made regarding incidents in which your team is not directly involved.
  3. Protests lodged more than one hour after the end of the stint of the affected driver will not be accepted.
  4. Protests lodged within the last hour of the event will be ruled upon after the race has been completed.
  5. Protests must include a replay of the incident, preferably cut to show the lead-up to and aftermath of the incident.

Quote from rc10racer :Need confirmation from dwb or appie about this but i think you are over the 1hour mark after your stint ended so i think your protest will be invalid

oh crap forgot that
Correct.

Protests lodged more than one hour after the end of the stint of the affected driver are not accepted.
Quote from Fuse5 :Lap - 194 for us, not entirely sure
Teams - #37, #42
Stratiev for #37 being a lap down, fails to yield in a blue flag situation for a whole lap, with our car only passing thanks to #37 pitting. Total lack of respect.
No one reacted on IRC either, so i was not able to get any info through to n/

This is basically a racing incident, but we have decided to give #37 an official warning as we feel they could have heeded the blue flag sooner. No penalty. #37 drivers, please be careful when being lapped, particularly when you're not in an immediate fight for position. Thanks!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG