The online racing simulator
Radical Sunday Round 2
We are coming up to the second race in the 2010 season of GTAL. Since there was such a good turnout in Radical Sunday 1, why not make it a tradition?
Server will be open to all, provided you have previously set a server PB at RSR GTAL. Once the race has started, a PB Lock will be enabled, to ensure only experienced drivers join mid-race.

Radical Sunday will take place:
Server Name: RSR GTAL
Time: 8:30 pm (GMT), Directly after GTAL Qualifying
Track: KY3 w/Boothy Chicane_NDR
Cars: all GTR's with restrictions (GT2 style)

Server "Gentleman Rules" apply.
There will be a 30 minute open qualifying session, followed by a 60 minute race.
Open to all S2 license holders, GTAL registration not required.
Race length may be altered dependant on grid size.

You may post your intent to participate here, although it is not mandatory.

Good luck and see you Sunday!!!
PLEASE visit our guidelines
I'm in.
*bump* for those that may need some redemption after qualifying today
RadicalSunday Round2 race replay can be had here.

Thanks to those who participated and kept it clean.
Questions
I am looking to register and join this league but i am not sure what is meant by "Server will be open to all, provided you have previously set a server PB at RSR GTAL".

Can I still join this league for the 2009/2010. How do I signing up for this league and how do I go about doing what I need to do to set a PB at the RSR GTAL server.

Also what are the GT2 specs for the FZR.

Thanks very much for your help. I hope I can get set up in this season cause it looks like great set up.

Thanks
KTasker
Have a look at the GTAL subforum http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=246

You need a team of at least 2 drivers to compete though, and there is currently a waiting to get into the series. The GT2 specs should be on the RSR server, but FZR is 20%.
@KTasker; the "RadicalSunday" races are not a league, but simply a race for those entered in the GTAL league which boothy posted a link to (and those who aren't) to come and have a "post-qualifying relaxation" race, for fun and to gather information proir to the following weks' GTAL race.the PB Lock simply means you need to have made a lap on the server in order to join the race, so inexperienced people don't inadvertently cause an accident or come in to purposely crash others.thanks for your interest, and you can practice on the server anytime!
Z-RO 8,

Thanks very much everyone for explaining that. I am practicing to hopefully come out and race with you guys in the GTAL and in Radical Sundays in the future. Just gotta work on those PB's.

Is there a server schedule for the RSR GTAL server or just keep check when it is online?

Thanks again everyone for helping me out. I have only been racing LFS for a month or so now but its nice to have a great natured racing community like this with a bunch of great people and racers.
i believe it's 24/7?
doubt that it's populated 24/7 though.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG