The online racing simulator
RSR Server
(13 posts, started )
RSR Server
Here is an overview of our currently available server and some information:

RSR GTAL
GT2 cars only with GTAL restrictions enforced, using only GTAL scheduled track and layouts

Any questions or issues can be reported here.

That F2000 server sure sounds interesting.
Quote from zeugnimod :That F2000 server sure sounds interesting.

yes, it's more biased towards a racing environment instead of the typical hotlap sessions many servers become.....

Please keep in mind that both of these systems are very new, and could be adjusted for quality.
Made some laps in you'r GTO server,it's awsome,keep it up
-
(z-ro 8) DELETED by z-ro 8
#5 - VoiD
Hmm, tasty...

Lets have some CTRA-Race2-fun!
RSR GTO is very fun, but the races are just a bit too long for my taste... 5 or 6 minutes should be better IMO, since the server isn't very crowned
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :RSR GTO is very fun, but the races are just a bit too long for my taste... 5 or 6 minutes should be better IMO, since the server isn't very crowned

yes for now it will be mostly smaller tracks, shorter distances.
i believe once there are a few GT2's and GT1's on track, it will be more interesting, and the faster cars will overlap the slower classes, reducing the number of laps for them.....
#8 - VoiD
For me it could be a bit longer..raced on "RSR Race" ? a few hour ago...

...but its all about likes/dislikes
how about "endurance days"

hell, maybe "double-point days"

also, if there is any interest, i would like to do some sort of event maybe, using only the GT4 cars...
#10 - VoiD
Quote from z-ro 8 :how about "endurance days"

hell, maybe "double-point days"

also, if there is any interest, i would like to do some sort of event maybe, using all cars...

signed.. but 3rd saturday belongs to LR
-
Server Update (z-ro 8) DELETED by z-ro 8
nice one Kevvy
Quote from z-ro 8 :FYI the RSR F2000 server has been converted to RSR iTCC practice server.

Current iTCC restrictions are enforced, track is AS6 to so anyone can prepare for Pre-Season Warm Up.

Enjoy!

k.m.

Nice

RSR Server
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG