The online racing simulator
Problem with lag
Hi guys,

i've had major problems with lag tonight, i'm going to reinstall my system software and everything because i fear that it is virus related.

but, if it is a server problem then i'd like to offer our team servers as an alternative if there is a problem with the servers.

thanks
scotty
from watching the replays i seemed to have the lag too,and so did everyone from spectating
then, it is a server problem? I got hit from behind at the beginning which put me to the back, I assume because of lag and then went out from 6th position on lap 4 becuase of major lag in the chicane
Could my disconnecting also have something to do with the server? I normally don't have issues with that.
Quote from snewham :then, it is a server problem? I got hit from behind at the beginning which put me to the back, I assume because of lag and then went out from 6th position on lap 4 becuase of major lag in the chicane

yeah that was me,i held position and your car jumped to the right when your back wheel was level with my front

from looking at the replay from both of our cars neither of us made a proper turn into each other

and same kinda thing was happening on the way down to the end hairpin a few laps later,we were banging wheels when im sure we shouldnt have been as i was holding a line and im sure you were too
hmm, same thing in my replay, on teh start straight, all of a sudden your car jumped into mine (lag) and sent us both off

Problem with lag
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG