The online racing simulator
S09: Round 2 Chat
Chat here, once again sorry about that, save replay a little early than I should have. Anyways good racing tonight, well done.. Results will be up by tomorrow evening.

Regards
This is just ""AMAZING""" . People driving like noobs..
I crashed 2times, and both times because 1 driver...
Nothing to do. I dont thinkso, that i'm starting again.
what a fairly average meeting. Only got 1 proper flyer in in qualifying. In my next 2 best laps I got taken out by some noobs (will go watch the replays later).

Dunno where I ended up cause I had to reboot, so I did b4 the end of quali. Had a horid first race, got rammed in the rear (prob cause of my insane lag) and absolutely trashed the suspension. LUCKILY, I managed to hang on for a 6th.

Started heat 2 in 3rd and hung onto the leaders. Just didnt wanna get too close cause of the lag, eventually gave away a couple places because I was too scared to dice... Better to finish with lag, than not finish at all!
not bad race not good race either some woffle moves ppl try to pull, blocking on first lap coz thay hit a wall mind you we lived to tell the tail thats ok cant win them all can only try p.s sorry daz i need the points was going to let you have the place but theres no team orders in the hand book .....lol
Qual: ok same problem as dizzy getting block and baulked everywhere.

Race 1: fairly uneventful, apart from a laggy kart-36 which made him appear to be all over the place, i kno he isnt that bad.

Race 2: FAIL. massive dive from JPeace LOL funny and then dunno got hit in rear hit car infront then the ol pinball machine to i was flipped.

Btw Andy withdrawing from series so that free's up a spot.
Was there any problems with the server guys (lag for example)? I'd like to know that..
I thing must have some selection in drivers, like in this race all driver can drive bilow 58.00 can race.
Quote from Arrow Karts 8 :Race 2: FAIL. massive dive from JPeace LOL funny and then dunno got hit in rear hit car infront then the ol pinball machine to i was flipped.

My bad for hitting you on your side, hehe.

Anyway that was um eventful, after that long as wait for race 2 to start it got me thinking. Sorry to say but im withdrawing as well.
Its ok Astro didnt realise you would be so far behind already :P
league should have been restricted to like 25 who first signed up..then like 15 reserves.now its just chaos.
Quote from Reefer jones :not bad race not good race either some woffle moves ppl try to pull, blocking on first lap coz thay hit a wall mind you we lived to tell the tail thats ok cant win them all can only try p.s sorry daz i need the points was going to let you have the place but theres no team orders in the hand book .....lol

LOL... I actually left you room the previous lap to go thru but u backed off :-) There was no point in fighting, I was lagging so bad all night that all I wanted to do was finish in the top 10... Was the best I could hope for with the lag... Gotta love africa...
Once again I done very badly in qualifying, lot of mistakes and I lost some laps because I gave room to faster drivers. My PB 58,1 isn't very good in this company but this time I done even worse: 58,5 and 29th place....

Race 1: There was big collision ahead of me in first lap and my car's steering damaged because of that. After that pace was bad and I lost all positions that I gained in the beginning. Cruised to finish line in 26th position.

Race 2: Good race to me. Improved many positions in the beginning and then done consistent 58,xx-lap times, which was competitive pace in the midfield. 13th position in the end so first points of the season. When level is like this, every point feels nice.
Quote from Arrow Karts 8 :
Race 1: fairly uneventful, apart from a laggy kart-36 which made him appear to be all over the place, i kno he isnt that bad.

hmm i seemed to lag? this time i didnt feel it that much myself, aside from the crashes, i updated my gfx card from last time. can anyone else confirm this?

yeah but im bad.. its been fun anyhow, and ive tried my best not to make it worse for the better ones.
To the guy who was lapped the last lap in race 2:

Good work. Thank you so much for letting the leader pass you
Well, in qual, I was pretty sure, that this race, I will be n00b. But, after many laps, I did my PB and started I race on 22th place. After many laps I was in 16th place. Then guys in front of me crashed, and I got my first points. Second race, I was sure, that I will get more points. When after 2-3 laps, I had 11th place, I tried to hold it. But my laps were very slow and 1 racer passed me. On 13th lap Team 7Karat's racer wanted to pass me on T1, but I didn't have no space and we crashed, but didn't lose points, so I finished on 11th place. Pretty nice race, I liked.
Hi , I would like to thank admins for sending me private message with info about server and passwords (ofcourse , it never happened) regardless i mentioned that day before.
Second thing , is admin thinking that everybody will enter in the same order they've finished... Why don't you call drivers by order , don't be lazy. Third , don't promise replays if you can't upload them...
For the test run you said that they will be uploaded and we both know it never happened , right!
-First Race , third lap , car number 06 , time on replay 3:06.28 changes gear in reverse ,adding throttle , and on purpose hiting me , I lose two positions
and continue with damaged vehicle.
-Second race, first lap , car number 72, time on replay 56 seconds, he is inserting and hiting with high speed which allow other players to pass me
-Second race, car number 841 , time on replay 1:14 doesn't leave enough room although i've reached half of his car lenght on inner side , damaging my car , losing 2 positions
-Second race, car number 99 , time on replay 1:58 hiting me although I am in front of him , spinning me out, i'm losing around 10 positions and ofcourse damaging my car
Thanks everyone for participating and fair-play
Best regards D. Dizdarevic
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
What you on about andro? There was information on password given in the confirmation thread. And I said anyone who didnt get server info from round one, pls inform me and about four people did and all were informed.
So I dont know where you're getting that from.....
Maybe you remember, a guy named: Loque or by license name pegaz.
Not that I care, but it was rude and very bad what you replied to him. :P
Organizers should know they job etc., but what ever.
I didn't come to complain about anyone. Just saying that, organizing a league isn't as easy as it looks, so you should think carefully before organizing something, and if you are working and you are busy, then maybe it's not the right time to organize.

But what ever, it was just my points of view. Because it doesn't look you take this serious.
Good luck, thxbye!

BTW, you can get replays on speedo website. + Could you please put a server on a remote next time? This is the 3rd time I'm asking. It's very boring when you can't watch your team, and all you have is the tracker.

Replays: http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/competition/399/replays
Quote from JPeace :people who dont usually lag, where experiencing major lag, so i can only suggest that the server was not at its best and was lagging maybe.

Ill check it out, i got few options right now to think about.

1. Racers from other continents such as Australia, America do cause lag in server.

2. If lag still happens, then i contact Admins of alienserve

Thanks for feedback mate.
EliteAti, put the server on a remote. As I understand, it was your server?
Quote from andRo. :Maybe you remember, a guy named: Loque or by license name pegaz.
Not that I care, but it was rude and very bad what you replied to him. :P
Organizers should know they job etc., but what ever.
I didn't come to complain about anyone. Just saying that, organizing a league isn't as easy as it looks, so you should think carefully before organizing something, and if you are working and you are busy, then maybe it's not the right time to organize.

But what ever, it was just my points of view. Because it doesn't look you take this serious.
Good luck, thxbye!

BTW, you can get replays on speedo website. + Could you please put a server on a remote next time? This is the 3rd time I'm asking. It's very boring when you can't watch your team, and all you have is the tracker.

Replays: http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/competition/399/replays

Thanks for doing my job
hmm @ Arrow Karts 8, you were super laggy :/
But if my lag was a problem then sorry for that.

I was divebombed by kriste, i elft him room when the move was stupid and he doesnt leave me any room so then he crashed me from 1st, its just great, i hate racing leagues where there are just so many n00bs. Where is the respect now?
LFS used to be a great game, but now its full of immature kids that jsut dont have a clue how to race, or overtake...
Quote from aobrien :What you on about andro? There was information on password given in the confirmation thread. And I said anyone who didnt get server info from round one, pls inform me and about four people did and all were informed.
So I dont know where you're getting that from.....

Quote :If you haven't got server details from last week in your PM's still, please contact me via pm.

PM MESAGE SENT TO YOU

Quote : Originally Posted by M.M.L.
I didn't get server info

You answered

Quote :ok will pm you by midnight tonight

Quote from kart-36 :hmm @ Arrow Karts 8, you were super laggy :/
But if my lag was a problem then sorry for that.

I was divebombed by kriste, i elft him room when the move was stupid and he doesnt leave me any room so then he crashed me from 1st, its just great, i hate racing leagues where there are just so many n00bs. Where is the respect now?
LFS used to be a great game, but now its full of immature kids that jsut dont have a clue how to race, or overtake...

Shit happens, the biggest thing I'm amazed, that people are only complaining, that all the good and pro racers were crashing. Not like only you, but most of the guys who wrote, they mentioned good drivers crashing someone.
But yeah, many people just want to win, and they get very frustrated and start to race aggressively. + if the server was lagging and so many racers at such a small track, then it's not a surprise.
But it's not like you never have any accidents yourself. It's just racing...
Remember the first round!

S09: Round 2 Chat
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG