The online racing simulator
RadicalSunday Nov. 8th
We are coming up to the first race in the new season of GTAL. To help prepare the teams that will be driving, there will be a team server time this coming Sunday for the RSR drivers to show their skills in the FXR, but also for all the other drivers to come along and take away the GTAL drivers glory.

Radical Sunday will take place:
Server Name: RSR GTAL
Time: 8:30 pm (GMT)
Track: BL1R
Cars: all GTR's with restrictions (GT2 style)

Server "Gentleman Rules" apply.
There will be a 30 minute qualifying session, followed by a 60 minute race.
Open to all S2 license holders, GTAL registration not required.
Race length may be altered dependant on grid size.

You may post your intent to participate here, although it is not mandatory.

Good luck and see you Sunday!!!

PLEASE visit our guidelines

Edit: moved start time back 30 minutes to avoid conflict with Round One qualifying.
I'll be there...
Should be a lot of fun. Remember it's about having fun and racing clean

We are hoping we get a guest appearance from AlienT as well so bring along your gravy to go with his haggis
Might be up for it if you guys dont mind me coming along
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Might be up for it if you guys dont mind me coming along

No problem, just pop in to our server.
in sake of AlienT. i'll bring few beers with me, just to fit in .
#7 - Cawwa
I'm coming too ... good initiative ...
Quote from -NightFly- :in sake of AlienT. i'll bring few beers with me, just to fit in .

Ill bring the scotch, which brand Alien ??
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Might be up for it if you guys dont mind me coming along

ok but on one condition: beat Kenneth
I might come. Not sure atm, depends of my schedule
Quote from z-ro 8 :ok but on one condition: beat Kenneth

Pfft, is that the stiffest competition?
Hopeuflly should be a good race with ken
C'mon mates,think of others,like in Baltic states the race will start in 22:30...
Quote from prOmo_LTU :C'mon mates,think of others,like in Baltic states the race will start in 22:30...

i imagine it's pushed back quite a bit already... 8:30p GMT is 3:30p EST, and 12:30p PST. if they push it back any more, the people in pacific time won't have time to get home from church to race.
They can't cater to the needs of every person in the world
Quote from prOmo_LTU :C'mon mates,think of others,like in Baltic states the race will start in 22:30...

suits perfectly for me , couldn't manage to make it earlier either anyway, i have something slower to race then.
if we were to make it earlier, it would have to be THREE HOURS earlier, as so not to conflict with GTAL Qualy, and still leave enough time for racing....and that simply is not an option for most.

there will be more events, with varying times to accomodate others....
Nice, i'll be there.
wow...
....I would like to thank everyone that showed up for this. I surely wasn't expecting so many.
the start was very commedable, qualy was hectic but quite fun. and I did see quite a bit of give and take.
sorry for my early exit, had a bit of an emergency.....
regards,
k.m.
There was some wankers, but still it was fun to race even without preparation and shit setup :/
It was fun race. Darn good turn up lads, well done. 30 peps in server doing a 1h stint

edit : After watching the replay you came out the short stick bya dirty move inlast corner. On the other hand I dont understand how you come out of a pits like that. You should stay within the yellow line. You came a cross barging out of the pits straight on the track, hitting me in the bump causing me and you the spin.
Thank you all for an interesting and fun race evening. Anybody got a relpay to share?
when i get the replay, i will post a link to it for those that want it.....

again, thanks to all..

k.m.

RadicalSunday Nov. 8th
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG