The online racing simulator
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :This, sir, might help you to get an half-understandable language :

The more I read from you the most I'm astonished that English is actually your native language btw.

lol god your a sad bunch anything eles you like to pick at?????? maybe the colour of my skin ....like i said before save your coments for you school buddys someone who cares kiddy play time over........lol
Updated standings after round 2:
REMEMEBER, THIS IS NOT FINAL, AS IM NOT AN ADMIN. But I made the file in the first place, and wanted to see the standings after R2. I've used a lot of time to make sure its correct, so these should end up the same way as the final standings, but if you find any mistake, please say so

Nice, now make the team standings, please.
I leave that job for the admins :P
Quote from Tomhah :I leave that job for the admins :P

so whos one to make teams standings? I evend dont do anything, i had to uploud reeplays, Yann done that, tommy made standings Thanks guys i realy know how to do my work
ok tommy thanks for that. all of it is correct, just need to look over two more incidents, then will be final.. thanks again
np
I made the team standings.
I used Tommy's R2 and R1 drivers standings. If there are any mistakes, tell me.
I know that GreyBull is not in SRLT anymore, but he signed up with team name SRLT for round 2, so I calculated his points for team standing. But if you didn't drive for SRLT, tell me.
E-Team's points were calculated wrong for R1, so they should have had 1 point less, so don't be surprised that there are the same points as in R1 even though you got 1 point in R2.

Everyone please calculate all your points, and tell me if there is anything wrong.

remember... that the green I had on some rounds = 1 extra point, due to the fastest lap.
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
Okay, I changed it, now it should be right.
Quote from andRo. :
I know that GreyBull is not in SRLT anymore, but he signed up with team name SRLT for round 2, so I calculated his points for team standing. But if you didn't drive for SRLT, tell me.

Yes, I'm keeping with SRLT for the rest of the season
Team Estonia got 1p from Round 1 and 7p from Round 2
Okay, fixed, thx.
#39 - AsnL
And where is "Lublin Racing Team" ?
Quote from AsnL :And where is "Lublin Racing Team" ?

I ATE THEM!
JK, updated the standings. Thanks for telling. Didn't notice. Sorry for the caused trouble.

Unofficial champ standings
When will you update the team-championship table?
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
Hehe, I found the way how to do it fast, so instead of 40min I did it in 15min.
Anyway, here are the team standings after round 3. All the results are based on Tommy's driver standings.

Inform me if there are any mistakes!
Attached images
teamstandings.png
Just did. Here it is:

Team standings (BTW, I had forgotten to add 2 points to F1RST after round 3 for fastest laps, so don't be surprised they have more points now.):
Attached images
teamstandings.png
Many thanks guys. I'm going to put these on the OP now

I don't get it, why does everyone always write my nickname starting with a capital letter. Do you see it with a capital? No, then why do you write it like that?

Thanks guys, OP updated now
Quote from andRo. :I don't get it, why does everyone always write my nickname starting with a capital letter. Do you see it with a capital? No, then why do you write it like that?

ops :S Will fix it for the next round

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG