The online racing simulator
S09: Chamionship Standings
Final drivers' championship standings :

Final teams' championship standings :

?
looking forward to results and team results... will 4SRT be holding the top spot... a boy can dream
how long we have to wait?
are the results going to be up before next race if not plz let us now what the score is. not like the hole of LFS was racing that day we only need results for 32 drivers ffs ,also you need help ask for help dont sit there with you finger up your a$$
Will be up by midday tomorrow, just finalising them
Quote from Reefer jones :are the results going to be up before next race if not plz let us now what the score is. not like the hole of LFS was racing that day we only need results for 32 drivers ffs ,also you need help ask for help dont sit there with you finger up your a$$

:rolleyes:

Short answer : Did you ever heard of the word "respect"?

Long answer : Seriously, just look a bit around you. I don't know so much leagues there providing standings in less than 3 days. Cmon, he isn't employed to do this job, he's taking all on his free time and did it from his own initiative... If you're not happy with his job(and I do belive there's many reasons to not be happy about that indeed), just create your own league
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] ::rolleyes:

Short answer : Did you ever heard of the world "respect"?

Is that a new world? I have only heard of earth... :P
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
Seriously, just look a bit around you. I don't know so much leagues there providing standings in less than 3 days.

Try French leagues... Race @ 8p.m (5 pools, nearly 100 drivers), results at 11p.m
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] ::rolleyes:

Short answer : Did you ever heard of the world "respect"?

Long answer : Seriously, just look a bit around you. I don't know so much leagues there providing standings in less than 3 days. Cmon, he isn't employed to do this job, he's taking all on his free time and did it from his own initiative... If you're not happy with his job(and I do belive there's many reasons to not be happy about that indeed), just create your own league

nah not heard that word before not on this planet,i ask what that word means when i visit cloud9 we did do are own league way before your time on LFS, the good old days
again the point i was trying to make if hes stuck for time then ask for help make things run smoother and faster ,if i employed him he would been sacked by now, or i would get him some help if hes struggling with 32 drivers. who said i wasnt happy.......lol puff puff pass
Uploaded
Quote from Tomhah :Is that a new world? I have only heard of earth... :P

:d :d

Quote from FBUT Bishop :Try French leagues... Race @ 8p.m (5 pools, nearly 100 drivers), results at 11p.m

True that... But (IIRC) the drivers were a bit less focussed on reports and on bitching, giving less work to admins in the end
Quote from Reefer jones :nah not heard that word before not on this planet,i ask what that word means when i visit cloud9 we did do are own league way before your time on LFS, the good old days
again the point i was trying to make if hes stuck for time then ask for help make things run smoother and faster ,if i employed him he would been sacked by now, or i would get him some help if hes struggling with 32 drivers. who said i wasnt happy.......lol puff puff pass

Take it easy, I know they weren't up quick, but Andy still has a life outside lfs, and for someone in a team such as nfinity,(who have some of the most respected guys in lfs), you really do let down the team.
Here is the standings in .pdf format, made in Excel. Andy, if you want my Excel file (which makes is a lot easier for you to fill in the results etc), just ask me on MSN.
Attached files
xfgticup.pdf - 94.1 KB - 383 views
Quote from Tomhah :Here is the standings in .pdf format, made in Excel. Andy, if you want my Excel file (which makes is a lot easier for you to fill in the results etc), just ask me on MSN.

A place for real names is missing there IMO
May I ask about team standings progress?
Look at the end of the OP. Eimantas will be doing them.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :A place for real names is missing there IMO

Since the admins have been so stupid to not include it in the sign-up thread, I couldnt, sorry :P

(Sorry Admins:shy
Quote from pacesetter :Take it easy, I know they weren't up quick, but Andy still has a life outside lfs, and for someone in a team such as nfinity,(who have some of the most respected guys in lfs), you really do let down the team.

whats this tag team comemnts god dude take a chill pill ffs what it takes two of you to say the same thing, god if i need a parrot il go to a pet shop not lfs forums dont bring the teams into this getting petty now save that stuff for your school m8s not here plz got a complant you now where the team forums are this why i dont post much on the lfs forums dont matter how things are written ppl get on there high horse about things it wasnt a attack on the guy was asking if he needs help ask for it im sure theres programs out there that do league sheets ,im sure of it. i would help more but my old pc will not fire up so i cant help more with a spread sheet for him to work on ,so if you got anything to add to help the guy im all ears or even try to make his work load a bit easyer for him, by the way im always taking it easy your the one reading to much into my post .......puff puff pass p.s why would i be angry i had a good result in the race
added, teams standings to OP
Quote from Reefer jones :whats this tag team comemnts god dude take a chill pill ffs what it takes two of you to say the same thing, god if i need a parrot il go to a pet shop not lfs forums dont bring the teams into this getting petty now save that stuff for your school m8s not here plz got a complant you now where the team forums are this why i dont post much on the lfs forums dont matter how things are written ppl get on there high horse about things it wasnt a attack on the guy was asking if he needs help ask for it im sure theres programs out there that do league sheets ,im sure of it. i would help more but my old pc will not fire up so i cant help more with a spread sheet for him to work on ,so if you got anything to add to help the guy im all ears or even try to make his work load a bit easyer for him, by the way im always taking it easy your the one reading to much into my post .......puff puff pass

Stopped reading after the 3rd line. Nice wall of text if you ask me:hide:
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Stopped reading after the 3rd line. Nice wall of text if you ask me:hide:

thanks quit hard when iv got 15month old boy on my lap bashing at the keys(p.s you forgot to tag you team m8 that coment dont count...........lol
Quote from oldnavy :added, teams standings to OP

It's 4 Stroke Racing Team, not 4Strokes Racing Team...
Quote from Reefer jones :thanks quit hard when iv got 15month old boy on my lap bashing at the keys(p.s you forgot to tag you team m8 that coment dont count...........lol

This, sir, might help you to get an half-understandable language :

The more I read from you the most I'm astonished that English is actually your native language btw.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG