The online racing simulator
You know I have never send a protest before ...never protest (in fact one but it was clearly an attack...)because I think accident can happen in race. I'm admin of a league and I give rarely penalties but when I see the start of #99...I'm thinking that this guy try something impossible...everyone is braking and he is still full throttling ! In XFG it's normal to overtake with a small touch (but not needed...) but sometimes I think it is too much ! When one driver crash about 5 car in one turn I think he must be punished...he ruined the race of two drivers by not being safe in a place that you need to be !
Quote from MoMo92i : when I see the start of #99...I'm thinking that this guy try something impossible...everyone is braking and he is still full throttling ! In XFG it's normal to overtake with a small touch (but not needed...) but sometimes I think it is too much !

IMO... wrong... watch the replay... he brakes... what, 5-10 metres later for T1 in a sprint race... that, is not in any way a wrong doing from #99. he sees a gap when he brakes and there is a sizable gap, unfortunatly, #46 in moving to avoid the person infront goes onto #99's line, #99 evades as best as he/she can and as #99 is boxed in, this is not very much, a really quite moderate collision occurs between the #46 and # 46 spins, #99 holds it and moves back to the racing line at racing speed and then collides slightly with another slower car which then 'lag hits' the car to its outside, 2 cars spun, their races not going so well, #99 however is in no way to blame for either of these incidents, so therefore, if I can i would like to complain/ have a rant at all of the people who ha been shouting at #99 when actually, #99 is not at fault, nor is anyone else, this was a plain and simple racing incident, no hush up and move along.

Thanks,

Oscar.
He should have seen and understood that it would never work though. A little miss causes a huge crash. He was the one who braked too late, he was the one who hit that car into the rear. Of course, Im pretty sure the driver didnt mean to crash out these people, but still, that was a kinda redicilous try. But yeah, Im sure he didnt mean to, but that doesnt change the fact that he did tap that car just a little bit, just like I guess many other did, but the outcome of his little tap was huge, compared to some others :P
+1 with Tommy...but if admin say there is nothing...no problems Just thought that spinning several car in the start was not good but if yo usay nothing is wrong...Let's do it in MoE

I think SO will be fun
SO will be fun indeed
Isnt that fun?

xD

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG