S09: Round 1 Protests,Penalties&Prov. Results
Post your protests here.

Driver:
Lap:
Report:
Apologies to Mr R. Thomas...

Driver: #45
Lap: 5 (Feature Race)
Report: Going into the last corner, this driver took a suicidal move down the inside of Car #169 (R.Thomas) who was down the inside of me allready. Car 45 hit Car 169 very hard in the left rear (like a TBone), which in turn, hit car 169 into me causing me to spin.

The move was never on and was more like a block pass in motoX... ONLY 1 PERSON WAS GONNA COME OUT. UNACCEPTABLE DRIVING
I don't care about your apologies,
Lap 10, turn 1, #199 D.Lobb.
You did that on purpose, no excuses.

Lap 2, turn 1, car 37 closing the door to 03 an i (169), who result in a spin for both of us.
Lap 3, last turn, car 89, kamikaze pass, then using force.
Lap 5, turn 1, #25 kamikaze pass, i give him room, but he didnt care...
did what on purpose?

haha, I just watched the replay... That was funny man! haha. U screwed that up good and proper, outbraked yourself off line, ran up the curb and back onto the line in front of me :-) I even brake just b4 I hit u (AFTER THE APEX!!!...) so pls explain how i did that on purpose.

P.s. u the same Bishop from CTRA days... I even used to beat ya then, and you were still being noob about your own mistakes in the heat of a racing situation. Good to see you again mate
yeah, its my fault, sorry for that D.Lobb. i didnt see you.

Driver: 99
Lap: 1 (first race)
Report: forcing
Quote from Dizzydarryn :did what on purpose?

haha, I just watched the replay... You're an idiot man! haha. U screwed that up good and proper, outbraked yourself off line, ran up the curb and back onto the line in front of me. I even brake just b4 I hit u (AFTER THE APEX!!!...) so pls explain how i did that on purpose.

Thanks for wasting the admins time

P.s. u the same Bishop from CTRA days... I even used to beat ya then, and you were still being noob about your own mistakes in the heat of a racing situation. Good to see you again

I was sure about a reply like that. Admins will judge.
(btw, why apologies if you are not in fault?)
Quote from FBUT Bishop :I was sure about a reply like that. Admins will judge.
(btw, why apologies if you are not in fault?)

I'm apologising for blaming you for the incident that I mentioned in the 2nd post in this thread. Because I was wrong to blame you, because you got hit from the inside...
Quote from Dizzydarryn :I'm apologising for blaming you for the incident that I mentioned in the 2nd post in this thread. Because I was wrong to blame you, because you got hit from the inside...

And all i remember from CTRA with you was good things... Bah...
Quote from FBUT Bishop :And all i remember from CTRA with you was good things... Bah...

Dude, Im taking the piss with you man... I remember those days very well and I was trying to make a laugh out of the situation cause you seemed pissed about the incident
Less bitching. Keep that to Pms , IMs etc. Just post reports here pls.
Sorry Andy... Bishop and I are actually OLD LFS friends... can we maybe have a post race thread to talk bollocks...
PMs
Protest Car #92 against car #99 :

Lap 1 race 1 turn 1

What happened : He crashed everybodyaround him...
Quote from MoMo92i :Protest Car #92 against car #99 :

Lap 1 race 1 turn 1

What happened : He crashed everybodyaround him...

Then dont brake so early ffs.
I wasn't hardbraking...just be warned braking early to show that I want it to be safe...I always do it and never had problems with that !

Moreover you were the only one which has had problem with that...See the replay ! Instead of braking like everyone else you were still full throttling !

Sorry for being safe mate
Driver:07 J.Peace
Lap: 3
Report:right,i haven't been so pissed off in all my racing career no matter how bad or good i am.this guy is crazy,i just watched a replay and i see him like a really unprofessional driver(doesn't mean slow).he had some accident on lap 2,he was pushed a lot,probably lost his mind and start to be one those revenge's first he blocked,nearly took out from track car 03 A.Dahl and then i was passing both of them he change his line(blocking me?) again.now i guess he got an explanation for this,but from my point of view thats just not racing,thats some destruction derby or smth.
so i passed him,lap 3 we coming to chicane nearly side by side,i still was ahead a bit and i was trying to leave him as much space as i can,but wait,what he decides to do,he thinks damn im gona loose speed and not much space for me,lets cut a bit of corner,ok,thats done and vualla im coming straight to side of car 101 which is me.im out.
thank you very much.
now sorry admins for overacting by using swearwords.
i really hope that u will look to this issue in professional way and penalize car 07,ty.
Quote from FBUT Bishop :I don't care about your apologies,
Lap 10, turn 1, #199 D.Lobb.
You did that on purpose, no excuses.

Lap 2, turn 1, car 37 closing the door to 03 an i (169), who result in a spin for both of us.
Lap 3, last turn, car 89, kamikaze pass, then using force.
Lap 5, turn 1, #25 kamikaze pass, i give him room, but he didnt care...

Im car 89

I didnt want to pass you. Just the Guy behind you .
I not want to apologize for the pass but i apologize for the touch on the straight. Wasn't on purpose.
Quote from N!ghtm@re :Im car 89

I didnt want to pass you. Just the Guy behind you .
I not want to apologize for the pass but i apologize for the touch on the straight. Wasn't on purpose.

Ok, and a little lag i think
NP so
what's up?
Im sorry to pee on some of your chips... but in any one make race, with alot of fairly equal drivers (look at the qualis, we are all close on time) accidents will happen, I find it a bit annoying if not just plain boring that some of you are complaining at everytime you were pushed off line... some of these protests are just ridiculous...

thats my rant over,

Oscar.
Quote from oscarhardwick :Im sorry to pee on some of your chips... but in any one make race, with alot of fairly equal drivers (look at the qualis, we are all close on time) accidents will happen, I find it a bit annoying if not just plain boring that some of you are complaining at everytime you were pushed off line... some of these protests are just ridiculous...

thats my rant over,

Oscar.

I fully agree, ive looked at the majority of these and most are racing accidents.
I mean... i could report all the people that were causing me to loose posistion in T1, but, T1 incidents regardless of your anger are 90% of the time racing incidents, In the LLWS i rolled after my best ever qualifying on the race start, It was caused by another driver, but this is 20 odd drivers with massive egos going at one corner... accidents happen, smile about it,

again, thats all,

Oscar.
Quote from oscarhardwick :I mean... i could report all the people that were causing me to loose posistion in T1, but, T1 incidents regardless of your anger are 90% of the time racing incidents, In the LLWS i rolled after my best ever qualifying on the race start, It was caused by another driver, but this is 20 odd drivers with massive egos going at one corner... accidents happen, smile about it,

again, thats all,

Oscar.

Massive +1 Cmon, stop the bitching and go back to the track people
so what is a point to make protest thread if even championship management thinks that no one should complain about anything,no sense at all.i did coz i was angry at the moment,now after days i dont really care,but if ppl post their complaint be serious about it and at least answer in proper way to ppl with some profesional opinion about inccidents.
ty
@: thereaperlt - there is no point really, racing is racing, and it wouldnt suprise me if 90% of these protests are left as racing incidents

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG