The online racing simulator
S09: Round 1
Dear drivers,
tongiht the first round of the championship will take place. It will take place at 7 PM British time(approx 3hrs30 mins from this post)..

It will be held in the following server:
flash.racing

You will have to be there at least 10 mins before qually, and you will receive the password. If anybody shows up in the server who isnt registered for the championship will be removed.

There will not be a broadcast tonight as Eimantas has some RL problems, so we wish him the best with that.

Regards

Replays: http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/event/1932/replays
Is the British time the same of UTC time that appears in the game?
Do we get a PM with password, or do we get it at the server?
What's idea to get it on server? Anyone on server could get it that way.Even those who are not signed up for the championship.Hoping for PM tbh.
This code thing is big shame. Because of other competition, my chance to drive in this serie was that I'll join qualifying some time later than others. I likely can't drive all rounds, but when I can, I'll propably enter between 7:00-7:15pm. If I have to be in server and waiting code already 10 minutes before 7pm, I have nearly zero chance to drive.

Please, codes in PM so everything is easier.
I have no PM... hurry up, I wanna join the server
#8 - J@tko
:shhh: Server is open
did admins already send a pms with password?
Quote from thereaperlt :did admins already send a pms with password?

Nope.

You didn't confirm yourself for Round 1 btw, so I don't know if you'll be allowed.
Why isn't the server appearing in the remote?
#12 - arco
Remote would be nice yes.
#101 what in the name of all that's holy was that about?
added link to replaysi n OP
Last night I could not get because snow in Belgrade. It was madhouse
What happens next? Will there be round 2 confirmation? And will all drivers get server code in pm before the race or should I again ask it from crew (I can't enter to server 6:50 in any rounds)?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG