The online racing simulator
Aston North [AS7] / Briefing and Race reports
BRIEFING

Qualifying
* Qualify is still possible till tomorrow GMT 17.00
* Each team has to do at least one qulalify lap!
* Close your teams, if you want (The Leader has this option)
* If you have unkown drivers in your team, the leader could kick these mates

Requierement at least 75 driven laps [car and track combined] for each participant

Main Race: 1st Race / Oct, 29th 2009
* MEZ 20.00 (GMT 19.00): Server OPEN
* MEZ 20.30 (GMT 19.30): [48 laps] Race START
* race: ca. 90 min

Be on track 20 min before start!
Only the start driver is allowed to join the server!

For driver changes join the server as late as possible! After the change leave the server immediately to give the other team a chance for a change, as you would like to have too.

Race facts:
You will not win in the first lap, even not in the first or second corner!
* Respect competition and smaller car classes!
* Respect blue flag!
* Notice yellow flag!

Smaller car classes than yours are owner of the racing line!
Careless overtaking endangers other teams, so drive clean and fair!

For pit in and out notice the track layout, especially at the end of the pitlane. Otherwise a 'Drive-through-penalty' may be given! Admins are on track!

It is still possible to join each of these five events. If you or your team join for the whole team compitition, your team have to sign in for each race. If you're only interest in one race - join this only.

Enjoy and keep racing! Normann
You'll need a password joining the server: dopwe

Even if you have the password you won't be able to join the race without sign in.
Spectators should use LfS-Remote!
Well, it was going well until we made our driver switch... My mate Biturbo's internet decided he couldn't race today and so we had to call it quits.
Good race anyway, we'll see you next time.

(Sorry to that Red FXR that i gave a little bump on the 2nd turn, my bad)
#5 - troy
Sorry for not changing drivers, my team-mate did not show up, not sure why right now. He told me yesterday that he would be here, guess something unexpected happened. Was waiting with my stop until the last possible moment still hoping that he would get there for the last few minutes, but that was not the case.

I'm sure he will explain himself once he is back online, great race non the less had some really intense moments in those 90minutes.

edit: He just turned up, was working until we finished the race and didn't know that beforehand.
I'd like to thank all those NGT guys. Great racing, great driving, seriously enjoyed my time. I'm sorry for that embarrassing flip
Nice race everyone. I really loved the fair play of NGT's and LRF's.
I was wondering if I could get a .mpr for the whole race since i forgot to save it myself
Yeah, if someone could share the full race replay it would be cool. AND if someone could make the Live Stream available for download it would be GREAT.
As one of the LRF - Teams we have to say, fairness and skill by the overtaking N-GTR and especially the GTR Teams was really, really good, better than imagined. They came along right and left. For a while nothing happened in the own mirror, suddendly for a short moment you saw the very big FZR frontline, in the same second you were passed. Thrilling

Our race was very exciting. And we are very happy with our performance. Yes could be better, but it was our first endurance event with LX6, and it was thrilling and great. 90 minutes to go the pace up and down on AS North with the LX6. oouohooouh... Only one big mistake on my own raise to hope to be better next race and attack HoR.
Quote from troy :Sorry for not changing drivers, my team-mate did not show up, not sure why right now. He told me yesterday that he would be here, guess something unexpected happened. Was waiting with my stop until the last possible moment still hoping that he would get there for the last few minutes, but that was not the case.

I'm sure he will explain himself once he is back online, great race non the less had some really intense moments in those 90minutes.

edit: He just turned up, was working until we finished the race and didn't know that beforehand.

Understandable reasons, but we had to react on that, giving you a 30sec penalty. You'll find some more information about it at www.bunoutcrew.net in the forum.

I'll create a new thread with information about replays and so on...
Yeah, i'm sorry for that. I was really nervous and couldn't get my game straight until lap 4 or 5... But i'm glad you guys made it up the pack again

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG