The online racing simulator
thats a strange one void.. im on windows 7 here and all is superb...

Besides.. we probably wont notice any difference if you crash :P

Password is about to be sent out guys.
where's my PM ?
servers open. Qualify opens in 6 minutes
it was an e-mail
Well... was a nice all around event, except the fact that we were just a few drivers out there (about 11 starting drivers and only 6 in the finish line ) and the track was too big for that ammount of cars... I started in pole, went back due a mistake before the 2nd split, entered pits to repair and then never seen any other car in the track, 1 hour of ghost mode

Tks for the time guys, JD we'll see you next event with hopefully more drivers
Didn't put enough time in at all, not just track time but LFS time. Haven't played for a few weeks, more like months now and it showed.

Started near the back, and went backwards. Had some nice fights with Fwanky and others who had, had problems on lap 1. Tried to put up some resistance but they got past.

Nearly lost it on numerous occasion finally culminating in a massive crash coming out of the flat left in the middle of the lap. Clipped the grass and couldn't control the tank slapper, then ended in the wall on the other side of the track, collision detection took care of the rest and I finished up all bent and mangled in the middle of the next right. Car wouldn't move and my race for last was over on lat 31 I think.

Still, enjoyed it, always do. Deserved much more effort from me, sorry about that
The race was quite a failure for me. Me and my team mate had made a decision that we would pit half way (30th lap) It all went well as the you JD guys pitted in the 15th lap or so, so I drove to the pits on lap 30, and accidentally put in 30% of fuel not 60. Thankfully my team mate didn't make that same mistake, so whatever I pitted again seeing as there was no chance of anyone getting my position if I pit, and somehow driving into the pits I was over the speed limit (doh) Hence I got a DT and completing the drive through I came out juuuust behind one of the JD guys, had a nice battle in the end wit almost a crash in the end of the battle, I would say it was a pretty dramatic race for me considering the amount of drivers only participating.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG