The online racing simulator
Uuuuuh just a quickie.

When will replays be avaliable?
Congratz to all! A Very good Event! Thanks for doing that! Whole FLP team Says Thanks!

Maybe next 16h on Rockingham?

Peace
I just woke up after my personal 6 hours of Bed Reversed and I'd like to say a big thanks to Racing Minds as well. Fantastic event, enjoyed by nearly everyone! Yeeehaaa!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I just woke up after my personal 6 hours of Bed Reversed and I'd like to say a big thanks to Racing Minds as well. Fantastic event, enjoyed by nearly everyone! Yeeehaaa!

xD looool

lucky you :P I only got 3 :P
I'm still at 1,5h :|
Hi mates.
Thanks for this very hard race.

I need to say a big sorry to all at server 2. I was so tired in the end and my teammates were sleeping.... After that my wheel was broken and the shifter don. sorry to all who i touched... It isnt my drivingway in race. was a very bad day for me.
FXR FTW!! \o/

Gratz TDRT!
This turned out to be excellent fun. All the NGT and GT2 guys were great, making it easy to pass and keeping it clean. Does get interesting when going 3 wide into a corner

I caused two timeouts for team SRLT. Computer shut down then my ISP decided to turn off my cable modem (oh yes, they got a very nasty phone call at 1.45 AM)
Quote from Wilko868 :Uuuuuh just a quickie.

When will replays be avaliable?

i just say very soon.

The servers did their job well and not only held most of the drivers on them, while the race was running, but even saved the replays afterwards .

so i'll just need to configure a bit and it should run.
Quote from buck77 :and I'm still receiving that "MP replay out of stash space" message on my screen...

can someone help me with that? i couldn't race at all because of that...
it keeps kicking me off the server!

I got the exact same problem ... I never have connection issues even when racing on european leagues ... I could not race ...

HUGE THANKS to the rest of our 313 team who toughed it out and finished (provisionally) on 11th in the NGT class.

THANK YOU!!!
Yes, I forgot to thank all the admins for their efforts, everything went well
Congrats to everyone who made it to the s/f line! At first I didn't like this track at all, but after driving for a while I started to like it a lot. I've got to thank every nGT car that let us by, all the GT1 cars that were patient on us while overtaking.

Special mention to CO2 and SR, Bunby was up all night driving and he never lost his pace, tough guy, CO2 has some really fast guys, who the hell is the stig?
we may never know lol
Congratulations to anyone who finished that 16hours of madness. Too bad I didn't it. Thanks for good racing, I really enjoyed it. Aslo I got lot of skills here. Looking foward to next year
Quote from RiGun :Congrats to everyone who made it to the s/f line! At first I didn't like this track at all, but after driving for a while I started to like it a lot. I've got to thank every nGT car that let us by, all the GT1 cars that were patient on us while overtaking.

Special mention to CO2 and SR, Bunby was up all night driving and he never lost his pace, tough guy, CO2 has some really fast guys, who the hell is the stig?

+ + = never blinking xD

btw am i right in thinking... top 3 in gt2 were split by like 10 sec?
Quote from jakeeatworld :Try driving 11.5 hours straight,
Team mate couldnt get internet working after his 1st stint!
Very long race for us. Would also like to say sorry for any hits i gave people, i was very tired throughout the race.

Goodjob on that. I also had to drive a lot in the end because my team mates went to sleep without warning me about it :O . I was about to retire but then finally a team mate came 1,5 hour before the 16h was down and took over, so i could sleep after 6 hours of driving, and in the beginning drove another 2,5 hours So was a long race for me also
Quote from Kristi :Goodjob on that. I also had to drive a lot in the end because my team mates went to sleep without warning me about it :O . I was about to retire but then finally a team mate came 1,5 hour before the 16h was down and took over, so i could sleep after 6 hours of driving, and in the beginning drove another 2,5 hours So was a long race for me also

You are crazy guys, but

Thanks to admins also for a good administrated league.
-
(Humbleridderen) DELETED by Humbleridderen
Is it possible to get 16h logo in .PSD format, please? If yes, could you send it to me via PM. I need it for a picture. I checked the whole forum, but couldn't find it anywhere, so I don't think you've posted it.
Congratulations to the organizers, admins, and generally to all racers. Our team is new to the world-LFS S2 :noob:, however we are satisfying both for what was achieved . Fortunately we managed to finish the race well, we are very sorry if we caused any problem for someone.

We have lived very different feelings and emotions:arge: from taste to end, concerns about disconnections and outrage about the crashes.

Thanks to all, has been a great experience.

Greetings to all ... us back next year ...

hehe ... I just turned 197 laps, I was sad when nobody listened to me when I suggested to start the race again ....
Quote from Rubén M. (MEX) :Congratulations to the organizers, admins, and generally to all racers. Our team is new to the world-LFS S2 :noob:, however we are satisfying both for what was achieved . Fortunately we managed to finish the race well, we are very sorry if we caused any problem for someone.

We have lived very different feelings and emotions:arge: from taste to end, concerns about disconnections and outrage about the crashes.

hehe ... I just turned 197 laps, I was sad when nobody listened to me when I suggested to start the race again ....

I did! I did! :-)
On a side note: The track was pretty short - and caused some major head trouble when you had this in your mirrors:
Attached images
lfs_16h6.jpg
That poor UFR is gonna get ass raped :P
Quote from Rubén M. (MEX) : We have lived very different feelings and emotions:arge: from taste to end, concerns about disconnections and outrage about the crashes.

It was a lot of fun racing with you guys in Server 3. 334 (NC Racing) never had a chance at winning, but always enjoyed the short battles when coming around the track and seeing you guys.

Greets to all nGT cars on server 3, and a few of the GT2 cars that we could keep up with for a short while. I hope the faster cars appreciated the signals to let ya know where I was going.
Quote from jaxx751 :It was a lot of fun racing with you guys in Server 3. 334 (NC Racing) never had a chance at winning, but always enjoyed the short battles when coming around the track and seeing you guys.

Greets to all nGT cars on server 3, and a few of the GT2 cars that we could keep up with for a short while. I hope the faster cars appreciated the signals to let ya know where I was going.

You were pretty fast guys. What happened to you that many times? I think I saw some disconnections, but the rest?

319 here
Quote from Rubén M. (MEX) :Congratulations to the organizers, admins, and generally to all racers. Our team is new to the world-LFS S2 :noob:, however we are satisfying both for what was achieved . Fortunately we managed to finish the race well, we are very sorry if we caused any problem for someone.

Pretty fight in the tracker.
In spite of the accidents that we had we could fight almost until the end this position.
Good work TRI

I will return next year

Race Discussion!
(148 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG