The online racing simulator
Quote from Fuse5 :holy shiiiiiit, #299 Schulz is lagging like hell :O

Forgive the aussies.
OMG

Core...
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Oh, better late than never, but I'd just like to apologise for pushing Absolute Beginners' XFR car in the grass during the 4th hour. Wasn't intentional guys, I thought you were going to let me pass, sorry for that

Yea, was a little peeved off at that but its all good
Just need to wait half a second in that first sector, very tricky to pass especially with the GT2 cars

On a sour note the GT2 drivers seem to be getting tired and cranky on server 3:banghead:

On a good note, we've been having a great time!!!
Now... The real question is: who the hell is T.h.e. Stig?
Nice job to keep it out of the barriers

Nice race guys. Congrats to all who finished this long journey

Also, TDRT. Great race in the FXR to put up such a fight. Gotta love it
Nice race everyone, I'm off to sleep.
Good job to the racers, admins and broadcasters.
Quote from R.Kolz :n!faculty -145 - M.Schnieders (phonixlooka). No need to stop your blocking. We make a pitstop instead of.
Looking forward to see the replay..

I didn't want to block you // and I didn't block you.
Svensson just came nearer in corners and went away on straights... and when he tried to overtake there were some very risky tries...
There were just two GT1 cars who were both fast...

I hadn't got Blue Flag and I couldn't have known you were lapping when I came out of the box...
I'd like to thank the Admins & Commentators for their effort & good organization. It was, once again, a lot of fun and I can't wait for next year.

And again a big, big 'thank you' to the GT1 & GT2 cars as well as the lapping nGT's - that's how racing should be!

And last but not least: Unless there's some major error, it looks like iCON racing made it to the top 10 - considering the amount of practice we had (not that much) it's really great and I'm currently in a state of bliss (and hallucinations because of lack of sleep).
A happy TDRT@FXR race. Let´s see about the final standings in a week or so. Thanks to all participants & admins from the moving chicane drivers.
Woot. Finally this spectacular 16h race has finished. The race went actually quite well, except two time outs . DeadLine Racing had a lot of action out there.

DeadLine Team wants to greet all staff of 16h race (broadcasters, commentators, organizers, racers) with a great 16h event. The quality of the event was really solid as it was in previous year.

So, we hope to see you all next year and hopefully upcoming annual race would be great as it was this year. Congratulations and bye bye till the next year.
#89 - CSF
Quote from R.Kolz :n!faculty -145 - M.Schnieders (phonixlooka). No need to stop your blocking. We make a pitstop instead of.
Looking forward to see the replay..

This guy twice hit me up the back in a straight line just at the gear changes coming out of hairpins, causing over revving. Not impressive at all.

Oh well, punted off by some idiot kid who seems to be too scared to come out and say why he was changing views when being lapped, rudy's wheel failed pitching us into a wall and a repair stop, engine damage losing us 10kmh throughout my stints, Mark timing out, Mark getting a DT and we still come 3rd only around 10-15s behind CoRe... I wish we had a race like CoRe's seemed like it went! Grats though.
Quote from phoenixIlooka :I didn't want to block you // and I didn't block you.
Svensson just came nearer in corners and went away on straights... and when he tried to overtake there were some very risky tries...
There were just two GT1 cars who were both fast...

I hadn't got Blue Flag and I couldn't have known you were lapping when I came out of the box...

Of course you wouldn´t see a blue flag on all cars anymore as a lot of drivers suffered a DC or did a Shift-p/s. Tracker is the real thing here but you didn´t know, right?
See, I wasn´t on the server. My driver only tells me you block him for 4-5 laps.
Now.. just let´s see the replay and judge again. In case you are right, I appologise.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Oh, better late than never, but I'd just like to apologise for pushing Absolute Beginners' XFR car in the grass during the 4th hour. Wasn't intentional guys, I thought you were going to let me pass, sorry for that

I'd say no problem if I knew where did that happen and in what stint.. :-)
...probably it was me ;-)

I hope we did not get quite often into your racing line... always tried to be fair Sadly we were a bit slower then rest of the pack.
Good race though! GT2 are slow in overtaking NGT :-(

319 - M. Tóth
That was quite interesting. First time for 4SRT to participate in 16h race, and even though we finished only 18th from GT2, I think it was still good for us, since we only started practicing 4 days before the race, and drove less than 100 laps. + missed the qualification and started last.
Thanks to the organizers, the broadcasting, commentators and drivers. We hope to participate next year also.

And sorry if 4SRT crashed someone. It's a long race and people get very frustrated and tired. We managed to spin some blue flagged NGT drivers, but it's their own fault, that they can't let us pass under blue flag.
on behalf of the Hellenic Racing Team I´d like to thank everybody who was involved in this! All admins and SC drivers did a great job, especially the starting procedure was a dream (and in no comparison to what
i've seen the day before in practice). The tracker could have been working better, but considering the fact that it's quite hard to run one tracker for three servers simultaneous, it all seems to have worked out pretty well. Absolutely every single driver in Server 1 was very fair for the whole 16 hours. I can't comment on the broadcast because obviously i had no time to watch it, but i'm sure it was as great as everything else was today. This was my very first endurance race and i had such a great time i can't even describe. Of course we'd like to congratulate all the teams on the podium as well!

So thank you very much everybody, where do we sign up for next year ?
That was a pretty nice race
Driving from 2h to 6h was really Hardcore for me, my hands were red and keeping the car on the road from 5h to 6h was hard.. but I did it
I hope I didn't cause much problems to the NGTs I pushed
#95 - XmaX
So little Statement from me
The Race was really nice I practiced a lot and drove a well pace and good times. The Race was for our team the debut in events, same for 2 other drivers. In the morning we had some technical problems with our drivers wheels and pc's, then some pitstop goes wrong a we lost some time. But we started from P45 and finished in P41. It was a nice fight with Racing Minds, Xcite, TDRT... but with many others too. For my teamm8 was the event fun and experience. We will take part next year too with but i hope in better positions We learned a lot from this.
I hitted some ohter drivers... I want to say to all SORRY but in the night the concentration goes bit down ...

So all in all a nice Event Thanks for the good Stream too And many respect to RM for the orga

Max and the race Junkies Team
Quote from Sir moi 407 :
Driving from 2h to 6h was really Hardcore for me, my hands were red and keeping the car on the road from 5h to 6h was hard.. but I did it

Try driving 11.5 hours straight,
Team mate couldnt get internet working after his 1st stint!
Very long race for us. Would also like to say sorry for any hits i gave people, i was very tired throughout the race.
Congratz to you for driving 12 hours
Must have been really hard
Quote from jakeeatworld :Try driving 11.5 hours straight,
Team mate couldnt get internet working after his 1st stint!
Very long race for us. Would also like to say sorry for any hits i gave people, i was very tired throughout the race.

Impressive, doing 90% of the 16h by yourself. Congrats!
Quote from Gil07 :Impressive, doing 90% of the 16h by yourself. Congrats!

And he got enuff power to cruise!
The first endurance more than 4 hs for me.
I want to say sorry for some hit with another driver but i was tired in the end of race.

Some GT2 sometimes hit me but i hope that without wrong intention
Congratulations to whom they finished

302 - A. Bertoni

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG