The online racing simulator
And also: Sorry from 213 - The Stig to 377 j. Keaveney. It was a misunderstandanding, he didn't expect you to turn in there. Sorry mate
My morning went quite well. At last I managed to drive as I can.

I very apologize for my ex-team mate Karl Raudsepp for flipping him. It was kind a strange impact, I didn't went into his back by big speed, I just touched him kind a softly and he just flipped . Very sorry again, Karl.
#235 SR GT2 would like to apologise to the nGT we hit recently (#37x), sorry about that
349 - A. Schwarze

Sorry for the contact on the back straight a few minutes ago. I had no where to go (besides into the GT1 / GT2 cars..) and I didn't want to brake when I could just bump draft you. I didn't mean to put that much pressure on you, hopefully no hard feelings.

334 - J. de Oliveira
Adam would like to apologize to 313 who he punted into the wall gently. Adam says that the ufr was really indecisive so he was kind of wiggling on the track.

And to the rest, good morning. Ah it feels so good after 1,5h of sleep

Oh, better late than never, but I'd just like to apologise for pushing Absolute Beginners' XFR car in the grass during the 4th hour. Wasn't intentional guys, I thought you were going to let me pass, sorry for that
Was going great, then the left rear burst and caused us to flip over, costing us 13th; probably gonna drop us to 17th or 18th after the shift S penalty is applied. It was so good up til then ! I'm going to sleep now.
A Sorry from Team 225 to Team 155. Was our fault!
Quote from Gil07 : Oh and Fuse, I was waving at you each time you went by

Lol, every time i went pass, i was like "omg omg do not plow into him"
Pretty funny when you consider that i managed to have contact with Felix every single time i passed him, and he was giving room to me every time, and i kept messing it up.
Sorry :|

Heres to another 1 or 2h in the car :uglyhamme
holy shiiiiiit, #299 Schulz is lagging like hell :O
Sry to #377 iCON Racing (before split 3)
Extreme lag by Osterhouse...
Apologies to #306 - Concept Racing NGT | K. Doughty from #248 - HR team | B. Chalaris. Whilst trying to let a GT1 car through he lost his braking point and ran into the rear of Doughty.
Sorry from #377 iCON Racing to the Conquest GT2 Team (I think) - I hit M.Makalowski braking into T1, I didn't think he would move left before the turn. Sorry again.
The race is fun and the FXR the best GTR car ever.
Adam Pettigrew, for a driver I had quite a high opinion of, the past 2 stints has seriously tainted my opinion of you. After one small mistake from me (which I am sorry about, my bad!) you go on for the next 2 or 3 hours with a massive grudge. You were braketesting me and making what seemed to be deliberate contact with me, trying to shove me into the grass.

Now I'm not going to send a report, because I'm not like that, (Well, I've had too little sleep to be bothered really...) but my opinion of you and of Concept Racing has fallen considerably.

In other news from WooT Motorsport, we fail at internet.

EDIT: Problem settled, sorry for causing a fuss
n!faculty -145 - M.Schnieders (phonixlooka). No need to stop your blocking. We make a pitstop instead of.
Looking forward to see the replay..
G.Marain wishes to say sorry to #213 - GT2 - Carbondioxide Racing CO² for that mistake in T1, hopefully that didn't cost much for neither teams.

Sorry again
Quote from Wilko868 :

The good ol' days of DoP 24hrs
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :Sorry from #377 iCON Racing to the Conquest GT2 Team (I think) - I hit M.Makalowski braking into T1, I didn't think he would move left before the turn. Sorry again.

No problem, things like this just happens. You've helped Inferno a bit, but they're driving very well.
Sorry some NGT drivers about 1am. I had been just woke up so it was hard to race
Quote from Wilko868 :Adam Pettigrew, for a driver I had quite a high opinion of, the past 2 stints has seriously tainted my opinion of you. After one small mistake from me (which I am sorry about, my bad!) you go on for the next 2 or 3 hours with a massive grudge. You were braketesting me and making what seemed to be deliberate contact with me, trying to shove me into the grass.

Now I'm not going to send a report, because I'm not like that, (Well, I've had too little sleep to be bothered really...) but my opinion of you and of Concept Racing has fallen considerably.

We seem to have had trouble lapping you just about every time, you seem unwilling to yield when there is a lapping car alongside.

Your slow-ass GT2 can brake later as you don't need to lose as much speed, this does not mean you should be trying to re-overtake us as soon as we have passed you.

You were a good 4 laps down from the car in front, and 3 or 4 laps ahead of the nearest cars in your class...it's not as if yielding and losing a second would affect your race.
Great race so far. Driving in the nGT`s on server 1, I must say most of the GT drivers do have a little patience to lap us. Of course I saw some brave/desperate moves to overtake during14,5 hours of racing, but IMO it goes very well.
Messed up my first stint when race started, after having no sleep at all my second stint went much better, and third wasn`t bad at all.. So I`m pretty happy with were we got right now.

Just 1,5 hours to go...
Quote from Bean0 :We seem to have had trouble lapping you just about every time, you seem unwilling to yield when there is a lapping car alongside.

Your slow-ass GT2 can brake later as you don't need to lose as much speed, this does not mean you should be trying to re-overtake us as soon as we have passed you.

You were a good 4 laps down from the car in front, and 3 or 4 laps ahead of the nearest cars in your class...it's not as if yielding and losing a second would affect your race.

Yes but if you lot are slower out of a corner trying to overtake us, which has happened alot tonight, why should we have to tootle along behind you, losing so much time in the process.

And also, what has us "not yielding" got to do with you cutting us up as you lap us? At least use your mirrors guys!
Quote from Koa128 :G.Marain wishes to say sorry to #213 - GT2 - Carbondioxide Racing CO² for that mistake in T1, hopefully that didn't cost much for neither teams.

Sorry again

, dont worry!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG