The online racing simulator
Apologies for 349 - M.Schauer for hitting you in the rollercoaster on my last stint. I missjudged your drivingline when I tried to go around the outside. Really sry for costing you time.
Say sorry thread
Ok 2nd time in the car now, just did 2hours.

Since Fuse had a DC with his pc crashing, bean0 re-joined with a fresh car. Both me and Fuse found the car different in some way...
Fuse got a new pb with it and I was hitting really fast times and the tyres were perfect.

Funny thing is the set is no different.. bean0 has put some sort of vodoo power into it before going to bed lol
#29 - CSF
Next year let's please have an irc because we just got held up for 5 laps behind 213 who for some reason wasn't checking the tracker... if we had some kind of communication between the teams we might have been able to sort it out sooner...
My apologies to #128 Just Driving | M. Marain. While he was lapping me (#248 HR team | C. Panoulas) in sector 3 i went wide to let him through, so did he, and when i realised i went on the inside a bit too rapidly, maybe scaring him a little. His tail went out a little but he held it all together very well, so just wanted to say SRY

Quote from CSF :Next year let's please have an irc because we just got held up for 5 laps behind 213 who for some reason wasn't checking the tracker... if we had some kind of communication between the teams we might have been able to sort it out sooner...

+1 allthough the teamspeak would also be very handy if it was mandatory for all teams
mandatory issues are always tricky. nevertheless, you´re right.
i keep receiving that "MP replay out of stash space" message, and lost connection to the server...

can anyone help me with this??

my computer is very good and i have a [not too good] 1mb internet connection...
#33 - Riel
great racing. One 36 lap stint form me to do now. It's hard to drive NGT haha it's waiting for the pack of traffic to pass.

GT1 great overtaking, it's a lot safer. This GT2's are dangerous coz speed difference is smaller. Great driving, really enjoying it. We are even in the mood to get top 3 of XFR. UFR is too fast.

Got big, big issues with LFSLA NGT C.Crosa. He was on blue several times, saw him crash out others and even had a crash with me (other NGT) under blue flag in around 7h. Will look it up.

Team 313, sorry to see you disconnect so much. Watching the tracker getting closer bit by bit, +1 lap. 1:10. .. 1:08 ... 1:00 and then Vicbel has issues and off you go. Too bad !!

Greets. R. Notermans, 369
Damn I go to the toilet and I just missed some amazing action. *As Fuse told me*

So not really sure of what just happend, But said something about car 155# hit him off or something.

!? what a great time to leave
Currently really enjoying the car. Just got out of a 3 hour stint and I enjoyed every second. I had some battles with other GT2 cars (which were several laps down) which was great fun. I had a strange incident on lap 297 where an NGT decided to drive across the middle of the track and smash me into a wall, causing damage but not too much lost time. I think I have to drive 1 more hour of this race, but not for a few hours yet.
Quote from Mp3 Astra : I think I have to drive 1 more hour of this race, but not for a few hours yet.

Lucky Looks like bean0 may have overslept, Fuse said he may have told him the wrong time he needed to come back.

Looks like im back in the car for another 2 hours then

EDIT: Bean0 is back.. thank god
Quote from Metalass :My apologies to #128 Just Driving | M. Marain. While he was lapping me (#248 HR team | C. Panoulas) in sector 3 i went wide to let him through, so did he, and when i realised i went on the inside a bit too rapidly, maybe scaring him a little. His tail went out a little but he held it all together very well, so just wanted to say SRY

No problem
Just want to say thank you to all the GT1 and nGT cars on server 1. It's a pleasure to race with you guys.
Finally some proper racing for me since ages! I'm really really happy about that, just 2 spins, of which only 1 was my fault Even did a 2:03 as well Some GT2s are terrible at lapping though... Many were great though, as were the GT1s!

Oh and Fuse, I was waving at you each time you went by
and I'm still receiving that "MP replay out of stash space" message on my screen...

can someone help me with that? i couldn't race at all because of that...
it keeps kicking me off the server!
are u using testpatch Z16?
z18 but i used this before and never had a trouble like that!
i dont get it. the server somehow seems to be refusing your connection. since your lfs version seems clean, there might be a problem with your internet connection but i can not give a precise hint
ah, thats ok..
thanks anyways!

we already gave up! hahahha
Quote from Flingoko :ok race so far our 4th driver had a pc crash earlier this day, so the reserve drivers a called in 18th place at the time, could be bether but its ok.

Don't feel too bad. I had a PC overheat and shut down on the SRLT team. I was afraid of my connection, not my computer doing thermal meltdown!

Well, since this is the "Sorry" thread...

Sorry to those GT2 guys that kept running into the back of me at the turn after the 1st gear hairpin. I am not used to so much turbo lag.
Thanks for the speed boost though!
i wanna thank the guys from the46 and the commentators for this awesome stream. there is a real endurance-race-feeling in the air when listening to it. great work!
Sorry, 302. There was some lag at the moment. You disapeared

Regards 117
Sorry to Team Inferno GT2. I seriously had both of my front tires blown apart and I couldn't turn.

I also want to apologize for the car that I accidentally ran off at the fast Esses I seriously didn't mean that and thought you were on my inside.

Our team had setup problems and connection problems all race, I hope you guys can forgive us
A.Copertine was not shown in the tracker for car 213, can you fix it please? Thank you
Quote from buck77 :and I'm still receiving that "MP replay out of stash space" message on my screen...

can someone help me with that? i couldn't race at all because of that...
it keeps kicking me off the server!

Turning off replay recording might help.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG