The online racing simulator
Race Discussion!
Figured we needed a place for this.

And to start it off, our driver Jaakkola says sorry for the contact with Concept nGT.
#2 - J@tko
WooT are doing well
#3 - Gil07
Why the Concept NGT Shift-P? Flipped?
good idea. first i want to thank all drivers from server 1. as i could see in the mirrors of my pace car, the starting procedure went well
just saying sorry to sonicrealms gt2
@RAPTOR-RACING GT2
Driver:
D. Möhrle

HRteam apologizes for this incident on lap 30. Our driver G.Alamaras missed the bracking point. Hope the mess wasn't much more than it appeared to be.
Quote from dan926 :just saying sorry to sonicrealms gt2

Have you got an explanation as to why your driver changed to follow view just as he hit us?
i havent no sorry
Well this race was a total fail. Blue Screen of death and 4 timeouts, after that we decided to pack the things up and retire from this race. Sorry for "GET" guys Real shame this race turned up like this..
ok race so far our 4th driver had a pc crash earlier this day, so the reserve drivers a called in 18th place at the time, could be bether but its ok.
Gaaah!
Horrible ending to an already ****ed up stint!
I was having epic fps issues every 5 laps or so, when my fps just dropped to 15 for around 30 seconds, so i had to slow down every time..
Not to speak of contact with other drivers. Really really blind ngt's and gt2's on server 2.

Yann, what the **** were you thinking there? You didn't see blue flags AND you don't have mirrors?

And to end my miserable stint with, my lfs just froze and started looping 45 minutes into the stint.

I'm so pissed >:|

My stint in the n-gt didn't go so well either...
I'm happy with my 1 hour stint from 3-4 for SRS. We're still leading the server, and I think I only made one error that cost us around 2 seconds.

NGTs, you're doing a great job being lapped, although you don't have to drive onto the grass when you see me coming! I'll find a way through when it's safe
Quote from Fuse5 :
Yann, what the **** were you thinking there? You didn't see blue flags AND you don't have mirrors?

You were the faster car and therefore you were in charge of leading a responsibly safe move. GT2s aren't gonna give you 5 meters of tarmac just for their majesties the GT1s, you know. You tried to rush on the kerb while I was just following my line(thinking that as you were faster you were gonna go round the inside), and we touched. Fair enough.
I'm not expecting you to yield where its not possible.
But I was already on the outside, and you just kept following your line and closed in on me. You had plenty of room on the inside.
Hats off to the GT1 & GT2 drivers on server 1. It's very fair and a real pressure. (Although I did get pushed off in one chicane, which was however due to the fact, that a GT1 a GT2 and an nGT tried to go through it at the same time. It almost worked ).
Everything was OK untill I got time out... After that, i just started from pits, but after time out I was confused and was thinking about it being on the road, so I started doing misstakes...
Going well so far, tried my best to close the gap even a little to Passo but it didn't happen.
#20 - CSF
Quote from Hypothraxer :Hats off to the GT1 & GT2 drivers on server 1. It's very fair and a real pressure. (Although I did get pushed off in one chicane, which was however due to the fact, that a GT1 a GT2 and an nGT tried to go through it at the same time. It almost worked ).

Yeah think that was us, GT1 tried to squeeze through and make it 3 wide for no reason.
some of the NGT's on server 2 are very unstable and unsafe. They go from one side to the other when being lapped. Not really easy :P Did a mistake (yes, I did :P) on lap 10 in my first stint Had a very good 2nd stint though. The third our wasnt that good. some NGT's turning into me while beeing lapped, and a lot of traffic on the worst places anyway... could have been worse :P 13 hours and 30 mins left
Quote from CSF :Yeah think that was us, GT1 tried to squeeze through and make it 3 wide for no reason.

It was a racing incident And no harm was done anyways so it's all good.
I'm gonna drive from 2h to 6h (local time) in 1h30...
It's going to be Harcore
My Team-Mates at E-Team are doing a great job! We are now 8th... We didn't exept to be in top 10!
#24 - CSF
.... and now... the long hours begin....
Quote from nikosk31 :@RAPTOR-RACING GT2
Driver:
D. Möhrle

HRteam apologizes for this incident on lap 30. Our driver G.Alamaras missed the bracking point. Hope the mess wasn't much more than it appeared to be.

no problem, didn´t cost that much time

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG