The online racing simulator
16 hour race
I am racing in the FZR GT2 category..

Would anyone be able to tell me how much fuel (around) would be needed for a stint?

Regards,.
how long, 4 hours? 2 hours? if i remember correctly, you'll probably have to pit at least once even with a full tank though.
I think we ran about 70-75% an hour in the FZR on most tracks.
Drive a few laps around the track, check how much fuel it takes for one lap. Take the time of an average lap and calculate how many laps you can drive for one stint, and then calculate how much fuel you will need. It's not hard really.
Quote from [SWE]RE :Drive a few laps around the track, check how much fuel it takes for one lap. Take the time of an average lap and calculate how many laps you can drive for one stint, and then calculate how much fuel you will need. It's not hard really.

And if the tires go before the fuel does, adjust the fuel to last a bit longer than the tires.
You really started a thread for this? In general LFS discussion?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :You really started a thread for this? In general LFS discussion?

Exactly. Couldn't you of just asked a team mate? Or calculated it yourself?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :You really started a thread for this? In general LFS discussion?

Maybe he believes bunder and actually tries to finish a 16 hour race with 1 pitstop for fuel. Let's see how that works out.
Quote from zeugnimod :Maybe he believes bunder and actually tries to finish a 16 hour race with 1 pitstop for fuel. Let's see how that works out.

LMAO! I missed that.
Go to 16h train server and wait for noobs. They would know how much fuel you need
people around here are relaying on help so much that it has got this far
#12 - Aid
to get acurate figures do that: take 30% fuel do 10 laps and check fuel after you finish 10th lap than perform simple equation (40% - (% fuel left in the tank)) / 10 and you will now how much fuel you are using per lap. next step is to decide what stints you would like to do. lets say it would be 60 min stint. 60 min = 3600 seconds. convert your average lap time to seconds and divide 3600s by your lip time, the number you will get is how many laps you can do in 1h stint. multiply that number(number of laps in 1h) by average fuel use you have calculated earlier and that's your final amount of fuel needed for 1 stint
Naa u calculated it all wrong m8,

1. Fill tank up
2. Drive until it is getting empty
3. goto 1
#14 - Riel
/w fuel is pretty accurate too
#15 - Aid
yeah but he starts in GT2 class with intake restriction so fuel consumption is much lower, lfsw shows average statistics which will be not that accurate if he did certain amount of laps using unrestricted car

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG