The online racing simulator
Registration open again
After the cleansing of the 16h registration list, the registration is now open again until the start of the qualification on october 10th 12 o'clock GMT/UTC. No changes are allowed afterwards, so be sure, that you have got enough drivers .

Greetings CommanderMAS
you can announce up to 6 drivers and only 4 of them can drive, so i think you'll have enough drivers.

and if something needs to be changed later, you may still contact me.
Quote from commandermas :you can announce up to 6 drivers and only 4 of them can drive, so i think you'll have enough drivers.

and if something needs to be changed later, you may still contact me.

Please, can you explain a little more clear. Does this mean, that 2 of them are reserve drivers during the race if someone for example get a disconnect or things are fixed from the moment the race starts?
It means that if more than 4 different drivers drive the same car, you'll get some kind of penalty.
you can announce 6 drivers. 4 of them are allowed to drive in the 16 hours this year. You can choose free which one drives. This is mainly to have less 'last minute changes' because some drivers get to know that they can't drive only that day. We had the problem last year, that a team started and didn't finish, because they didn't have an announced driver that had time for some of the last hours. If they had asked me, they could have ended the race with another driver and i would have changed that, but if many teams do something like that, its impossible to keep track of everything.

So you can announce more drivers than you are allowed to use, just to be sure you have got enough even if 2 drivers can't start.
Is there any chance to register now ?
yes you can register again, but GT2 Class is full again already
Quote from commandermas :yes you can register again, but GT2 Class is full again already

It seems this race is going to popular
-
(Sir moi 407) DELETED by Sir moi 407 : found what I was searshing for

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG