The online racing simulator
Haha, i told him (Eimantas) that he looks like a Massa, but he didnt believe

Very nice skins, lads. Looking from skin perspective, it seems that people are really seriously interested in this competition. And its good.
Is there a Hi res Logo of this race?

If there is one, can anyone post it or pm me?

Thanks in advance.
Thanks a lot.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :209 SRS Skin

Very nice skin Like the inclusion of the class color. Oh, and will blackbird drive in the 16h race?
Quote from Gerdoner :Very nice skin Like the inclusion of the class color. Oh, and will blackbird drive in the 16h race?

or will you do it alone, Michael?
DeadLine Racing GT2
Attached images
DT16hrender8.jpg
Quote from Fuse5 :or will you do it alone, Michael?

No way, he'd park the car in the pits again!
#39 - XmaX
Will be there a high-res skinpack?
There will be one, when all skins have been posted. It will be out most probably 2 or 3 days before the race.
#41 - Aid
when teamspeak service will be available? only during race?
the teamspeak will be set up just before qualification. You don't need to use it, but if there are questions you will find an admin there. If there is no admin please pn me.
#43 - Aid
thanks acutally i have 1 more question.. can we get more details what way teams/classes will get divided into separate servers, please?
just as last year

a bit more explicit:
the fastest 25% of each class will get on Server 1, and so on.
this year there is no promotional video?
no i am really sorry, but the guy who made them before is no longer playing LFS
Just want to know if it is right that we have to post the skins until 14th october, because in the skins opening post is still written 10th october, so i'm not shure if the 14th is right.
oh i forgot to change that. We changed that, so if there are last team changes maybe short before qualification you have another couple of days to change the skins and don't need to change them within minutes.
#49 - Riel
Quote from Gerdoner :Very nice skin Like the inclusion of the class color. Oh, and will blackbird drive in the 16h race?

Credit still goes to John Floyd, who is still without an S2 licence! Tim (blackbird) wants to drive, but has so much lag, his car is always invisible.

Quote from de Souza :No way, he'd park the car in the pits again!

Your words, they hurt.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG