The online racing simulator
setups?
(9 posts, closed, started )
setups?
anyone have a setup for the short track on the server now? i really want to try this mod with a half decent setup.
bump seriously, the default setup sucks..
Many people may not help you out as they're working on their own setups, and that takes effort. However, take the default short track setup, take the restriction off, and raise the ride hight just a bit and that will be a good start for you for working on your own setup.
Quote from burnsy1882 :Many people may not help you out as they're working on their own setups, and that takes effort. However, take the default short track setup, take the restriction off, and raise the ride hight just a bit and that will be a good start for you for working on your own setup.

i kinda messed it up could you upload it please
On this note, I'd be curious to see what changes people are making to the default setup in order to improve handling. I didn't think it was that bad.
Quote from Bob Smith :On this note, I'd be curious to see what changes people are making to the default setup in order to improve handling. I didn't think it was that bad.

on the layout the car barley turns unless your going around 15mph in the turns and if i get on the gas too early the car seems to slide alot i have no hope for finishing the race.. if i even get in the race.
Quote from mutt107 :on the layout the car barley turns unless your going around 15mph in the turns and if i get on the gas too early the car seems to slide alot i have no hope for finishing the race.. if i even get in the race.

Adjust the rear camber to where the force is equal across the whole tread, and you should have more rear grip coming out of a turn.
Quote from h3adbang3r :Adjust the rear camber to where the force is equal across the whole tread, and you should have more rear grip coming out of a turn.

how would i know if the force is equal? (sorry i am a setup noob)
I think he is referring to the load bars in the F9 display.

TBH, your problems sound more car related than setup related. With that much hp, of course the rear will slide out if your too eager with the gas. Since I don't know what layout you're referring to, I can't comment on the 15mph bit.
This thread is closed

setups?
(9 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG