The online racing simulator
#1 - BAMBO
Round 6: Post-Race Discussion and Results
Had a lousy race myself. In sprint race I went off in 3rd lap cost me a few positions. In main race I failed again, but I got back to 3rd position.. I noticed I was not the only one going off, I think everybody had some problems during both races
Bambo thank you for hosting/organizing this league. It was some good fun and I hope next season will be even nicer, with some more drivers on the grid maybe
#3 - Rikje
Probably one of the worst races for me. Couldn't get a good qualification lap out so I had to start 2nd. In the sprint race I just tried to pick up pace and finish the race.

Main race was a different story. I got hit by Bunby in t1 , in t2 by Peace and lost a couple of positions that way. I tried to catch up again but on t1 the buggy kerb struck and I got sent into the gravel and got stuck.

Grats to my brother for winning the championship
Thanks Bambo for organizing this series, it was a lot of fun. I hope you decide to do it again. Good job !!!

Grats to the champion of the Formula Junior Series !!!
Congrats to the Champion

i am gutted i couldn't make more races than i did but from when i did i really enjoyed it and i hope there will be another season. Well done Bambo too

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG