The online racing simulator
Quote from CSF :On the replay Bambo has uploaded it looks like you are squeezing him into T1. It COULD be lag ofc, but no reason for him to do what he does.

Yup, I slightly waived when I saw he was going to try some divebombing manoever, you know, to make it more difficult for him to go to the breach and to turn at a reasonable speed. Nothing on the rules disallows me to do that. To be honest, I didn't exept to see him that close to me, and well, it just seems that he got affraid of my move and just went on the grass after trying an hazardous manoever trying to avoid me. So YES I squeezed him but after all, it's HIS responsability to lead a safe manoever, as he was behind me and was attacking me.

Really, I'm quite pissed by this history, as it didn't only ruined my chances of finishing 2nd at the championship, but it also quite damaged some kind of reputation of a clean and a fair racer I've gained through the 2 precedent years. I've had 1.138 races on CTRA without having one single report raised against me, and I've had something like 200 leagues races(including the 40ish that wasn't covered by spdo's DB), and I only got 2 reports, both of them for small infractions(swapping my position with someone else under a SC situation after a carnage on the field spreaded the confusion around, I've got innocented on that one, and passing someone too early at a restart, where I've got only warned). This shows that I'm generally staying out of trouble everywhere I am. I do have some beliefs such as fair-play, and I'll never try something I/the rules/the common sence deem as foul just to gain a position. But I also race very hard, and try to do my best at every league race I'm entered in. Racing fair also means giving no present to your opponent. At this stage of the race, I knew that staying in front of #53 was the best option for me, that's why to tried to make his passing manoever as difficult as possible for him. Of course, following this logic, incidents can happen, and in this case, I always try to contact the racer I've been involved in an incident with, just to apologise if it's my fault, or to echange a few words on it - like I did with Boothy at the end of the feature race.

In the end, my thoughts about this incident was that #53 just didn't know how to be patient enough to pass me correctly, in a decent way. This manoever was just kamikaze, he tried it, failed and span. At this point I planned to have a small talk with him trying to persuade him this wasn't the best option for him to try to pass me here - but well, you know well what happened afterwards. I'm pretty saddened to see still revenge wrecking on leagues, where we're supposed to find clean, fair and hard racing. But I'm also not very pleased to see some people trying to put suscpition on me, on this thread or whatever else. I find quite strange to defend an impatient divebomber who just got caught by his own impetuosity.

Anyway, #53 earned a very well deserved ban, so let's forget this shameful momment of Formula Junior's history now
After all, this is just a game, don't take this too seriously...
I'm in rome right now, can't come here everyday. Surprised how much you write around here =D
Quote from Rocket47 :After all, this is just a game, don't take this too seriously...
I'm in rome right now, can't come here everyday. Surprised how much you write around here =D

Sorry, but I'm obliged to take it seriously. Getting your hopes broken on purpose and getting insulted by a insane person is something I cannot and could never accept, and I'll always fight to not see that happening again
Quote from Rocket47 :Ok guys, you can't judge our team because of one driver. Use sense. I haven't watched the replay yet cause I wasn't there, but what I've heard that he did was unfair and against all rules. I've talked with him and he said it was just frustration cause he had some incident before. He's not so calm driver, and I think you saw that He just took it too seriously, please don't you do the same mistake. We are both racing karting european and national level, and the racing there is sometimes very crashy, and overtaking is risky. Maybe you can see it sometimes in the game also.

This is just a game - not F1 world champs, right?

PS. And lapprevotte what I've heard from Nikkeij, it wasn't mostly his fault. But that's racing...

If you want that ppl wouldnt say bad words about your team you shouldnt have such members who likes crashing and maybe are unclean and ....

Even if you have one's, and you dont want to have bad words on your team you should remove them from your team.

Anyway im hearding such things about your team ely not a first time so i think you have to do anything and remmeber: Clean racing first, speed after this!
Quote from Rocket47 :After all, this is just a game, don't take this too seriously...

You might not take this seriously, but others do. Even so, I must ask since when did a materialistic value truly define one's importance? The participants have put time, passion and dedication into this league. No one should ruin on purpose the enjoyment of others that are racing in FJr, or any championship for that matter through childish acts of revenge.

As I have said in the protest league, I do not want FJr to be associated with such unsportsmanlike and immature drivers. I still stand by my decision and will not reconsider the punishment. The only right thing that car 53 can do is to apologize to Yann for ruining his race, learn from the incident and never repeat it again.
Yea, but I wasn't anyway on this, so maybe you shouldn't be too harsh what I said. Maybe you take this game seriously, I don't have motivation and/or time to take it so. Crashing in purpose is always frustrating and all, but don't complain it to me =D And what comes to my team, I take there whoever I wan't. What somebody said, it's my decision who drives there or not. This guy is my friend in real life, so that's not a problem. And this is after all just a game, not world championship. If you take it so, it alrite, but everybody doesn't. We have people in this planet for every types of personalities =D
Quote from Rocket47 : And this is after all just a game, not world championship. If you take it so, it alrite, but everybody doesn't. We have people in this planet for every types of personalities =D

Okay, so I pretty much think you should come back on your own world, as respect doesn't have much sence for you guys. We don't want people like you there.
? What did I do wrong? I just said I don't take this game so serious than others, and you took it as an insult? Sorry dude if you got me wrong, but maybe you should talk with Nikke on this one. Maybe you don't want me here, but this is free world, I can be where I want to
Quote from Rocket47 :? What did I do wrong? I just said I don't take this game so serious than others, and you took it as an insult? Sorry dude if you got me wrong, but maybe you should talk with Nikke on this one. Maybe you don't want me here, but this is free world, I can be where I want to

Yeah, sorry, was pretty much pissed off when I wrote that. But just to say, the fact that you didn't even put a blame on #53 shows pretty much your own mentality. Maybe you don't realise how bad his action were, I don't know. Anyway, just my two cents, Zoom is going right on the wall taking over wreckers like that guy.

Anyway, case closed, #53 was banned for that, so I don't really get why you still come around trying to find something else on that incident, while you weren't even part of the race.
I did not say that it wasn't his fault =D It was, and I can't do anything about that. It wasnt my fault, and not yours, but I cant discuss about that. And yes I have seen it on replay. However, you cant critisize about my team drivers, ok you can critisize it but it doesnt matter =D He's my friend and he drives in my team even if he's a crasher. That's not because I'm ignorant, thats because I play this game for fun, I think that's why this is for at least..

Although I got so much stuff goin on right now I'm not able to write here everytime and be playin.. Maybe I'll be back on behind the steering wheel soon!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG