The online racing simulator
#1 - BAMBO
Round 5: Post-Race Discussion and Results
Discuss round 5 here.

Replays shall be uploaded on FileFront

Replays will also be available on the SpdoRacing Event Database as well as the results.
Nice driving at the front, not so nice at the back :/...... But still, hopefully i won't ruin it in quali with 30 seconds to go next week, and start from the back
******* tyres ******* bursting on the 13rd ******* lap, losing me a 4th or 5th ******* place! :gnasher:

And, GIVE 4TH PLACE POINTS IN THE FIRST RACE FOR GODS SAKE BAMBO!

EDIT: I'm not very happy with it by the way
#4 - BAMBO
Quote from Wilko868 :And, GIVE 4TH PLACE POINTS IN THE FIRST RACE FOR GODS SAKE BAMBO

You really won't give up, will you?
#5 - 5haz
Quote from Wilko868 :******* tyres ******* bursting on the 13rd ******* lap, losing me a 4th or 5th ******* place! :gnasher:

Yeaah thanks, you handed me 5th place. /smug

Need to practise more rather than playing Nkpro, I was shamefully off the pace today. I hate Aston club, you can never get away from people when they draft back past you.

And yeah, points only to the top three in the sprint race is crapola, whats the point of anyone outisde the top 5 or 10 even starting the race as they have very little chance of any points? Change for next season please Bambi.
Quote from BAMBO :You really won't give up, will you?

I will not give up. I've come 4th countless amounts of times in that sprint race and got NOTHING!

It's toss Bambo, toss.
#7 - CSF
Sorry for not being there, it seems my router has melted.
Apart from the crasher #53, there were a few other incidents on track I believe. Was to be expected with this grid with 17 (or so?) cars on the grid. But even with the incidents, I still think this was quite a good race evening

Too bad that crasher took off Mr. Laprevotte in main race. I don`t think there was a real reason for that (is there ever a good reason for crashing :shrug, but the thing is that Mr. Nylund wasn`t a slow driver. He was actually driving nicely, but when he tried to overtake someone he just divebombed the guy.... In sprint race, I must admit that I divebombed him myself in lap 13 (just braked way too late, and I apologized for that). But right after that he just pushed me on the grass, which wasn`t very nice of him . But after watching the replay, I think the guy just deserved at least a push or something, because he was the reason I was bounced off track in the first lap .

But I must say, good from the admins by banning his ass from the event, and I hope we`ll never see things like that in league racing again..
Of course congratulations to Mr. Bunby for winning both races, jolly good job mate I hope you`ll be there next week so you can race my brother

O boothy we were awfully close to eachother in main race 2nd lap
Am gutted i couldn't make the race. I was to ill to race. i would of just caused a massive crash knowing me. But hopefully i can make this next one
#10 - CSF
Amazing from #53... I would have been annoyed had Yann done that to me, little Prost on Senna from another Frenchman there , but to do that is just sheer stupid. A deserved ban. Not sure if it was him, but it was one of the zoom cars I was battling with at SO5 and he couldn't defend his line for hell, trying to take me out on the straight when I was alongside etc. Quite frankly they are all a bit of a danger.
Quote from CSF :Amazing from #53... I would have been annoyed had Yann done that to me, little Prost on Senna from another Frenchman there , but to do that is just sheer stupid. A deserved ban. Not sure if it was him, but it was one of the zoom cars I was battling with at SO5 and he couldn't defend his line for hell, trying to take me out on the straight when I was alongside etc. Quite frankly they are all a bit of a danger.

Well this is kinda irrelevant, as it was just a Free Practice session before the qualifying and racing had begun, but he was racing me while i was on a flying lap, trying to dice and stuff, eventually putting me off the road
I`ve been watching the replay and I`ve seen him making a lot of racing mistakes. He can do a quick lap but he just can`t race, changing line 3 to 4 times while defending, divebombing and all sorts of stuff.. If he only learned how to race properly, he wouldn`t do that bad in the race. But after the attack on Yann, a ban is the least thing you can do to make sure people like this stay out of league racing.
I dont like that, Yann laprevotte ram my race!!!! i drive always fair but i dont like that what laprevotte do
For my first time in a league and first time on the track I think I did well. I was catching up to somebody(I had names off) in the main race but I had forgotten to put the additional fuel into the tank so I had to pit causing me to lose him but it was a great experience. I may not be able to go with you guys again because of school but ill let you know

And a big round of to the admins too for doing a great job
Quote from Zoom Nikkeij :I dont like that, Yann laprevotte ram my race!!!! i drive always fair but i dont like that what laprevotte do

HA HA hahaha ha

ha

Well, no, that's a rather sad in fact :thumbsdow

Okay, first of all, that incident on lap 16... Nothing much to say about it, I just lost the control of my car on the grass, backed up into the road, and slightly hit the left side of your car by accident. You exited from this situation flat out after loosing a few tenths of a second and after gaining a position. Not so much to complain after that I guess.

Then, the one on lap 17... You just showed here a BIG lack of patience while trying to re-gain your position only 15 seconds after you lost it after an unfortunate slide. You tried to divebombing me while there simply was not enough space for one single car and you ended into the grass - is that my fault if you're not smart enough to keep it on the road?

Then, the question is WHY did you waited a whole lap in order to wreck me in the gravel, instead of bringing home a few points... A simply pathetic behaviour, showing an intolerance to the frustation.

Now, grow up, emo kid. I don't know what your age is(and I cba to search it, if you put it somewhere), but one thing is clear, you shouldn't be more than 7 or 8 on your head, seeing how you react from the frustration. You remind me these little kids crying on the supermarkets after their mother refused them some candies. It's obvious that you're far from being mature enough to play online, and seeing how you react, I do belive it's bad for your health to do so anyway:thumbsdow

Sorry Bambo if I'm not in the right section, but I wanted to be sure that this guy receive some kind of reminder. Feel free to move this(or these) post(s).
Quote from Zoom Nikkeij :I dont like that, Yann laprevotte ram my race!!!! i drive always fair but i dont like that what laprevotte do

If you drive always fair, why not this time? Ever heard of protests you can do after the race? Ever heard of "to finish FIRST you have to FINISH first"... there is no way to excuse your behaviour... It was completely immature and unrespect full for anyone. What if you would have taken out Wilko and Boothy too? Should they do the same to you? Additionally I watched the race... and I rewatched it twice to check why you did it... to be serious, I cannot get it.

You've had an off on lap 9 because you and boothy touched...
On lap 16 you've had a contact with yann, because yann did not watch his mirrows well enough when returning from his off...
On lap 17 when Yann overtook you ... why did you try to move to his inside? you've had no need to try to pass him so risky...
then your first try to take him out on lap 23... and and your second one wich worked out a few laps later...

I still cannot get it... why?

EDIT: sorry to leave my two cents here... maybe you move our posts to the race discussion thread
Quote from TFalke55 :
On lap 16 you've had a contact with yann, because yann did not watch his mirrows well enough when returning from his off...

For the record Falke, it's not that I didn't watch my mirrors before recovering but simply that I lost every possible grip while running wide on the grass and backed up on the road without controling the car. Actually I only found any control after I touched #53
Quote from CSF :I would have been annoyed had Yann done that to me, little Prost on Senna from another Frenchman there

Excuse me, but what do you mean exactly? I don't really get it.
#19 - 5haz
Funny, really, because when I raced him in race 1 he gave me no trouble, probrably because I got well out of the way when he decided to lunge.
Ok guys, you can't judge our team because of one driver. Use sense. I haven't watched the replay yet cause I wasn't there, but what I've heard that he did was unfair and against all rules. I've talked with him and he said it was just frustration cause he had some incident before. He's not so calm driver, and I think you saw that He just took it too seriously, please don't you do the same mistake. We are both racing karting european and national level, and the racing there is sometimes very crashy, and overtaking is risky. Maybe you can see it sometimes in the game also.

This is just a game - not F1 world champs, right?

PS. And lapprevotte what I've heard from Nikkeij, it wasn't mostly his fault. But that's racing...
Quote from Rocket47 :Ok guys, you can't judge our team because of one driver. Use sense. I haven't watched the replay yet cause I wasn't there, but what I've heard that he did was unfair and against all rules. I've talked with him and he said it was just frustration cause he had some incident before. He's not so calm driver, and I think you saw that He just took it too seriously, please don't you do the same mistake. We are both racing karting european and national level, and the racing there is sometimes very crashy, and overtaking is risky. Maybe you can see it sometimes in the game also.

This is just a game - not F1 world champs, right?

PS. And lapprevotte what I've heard from Nikkeij, it wasn't mostly his fault. But that's racing...

What you have their is a valid point, and you're just standing up for a team mate, but, the racing otherwise was mostly clean, as it has been in the league, and I think what he got for being over-aggressive, was well deserved.
Quote from Rocket47 :

Yes, proven fact, it's always the fault of the other driver
Quote from Rocket47 :We are both racing karting european and national level, and the racing there is sometimes very crashy, and overtaking is risky. Maybe you can see it sometimes in the game also.

Fact: there is a direct correlation between the amount of karting you do and your stupidity level in LFS.
#24 - CSF
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Excuse me, but what do you mean exactly? I don't really get it.

On the replay Bambo has uploaded it looks like you are squeezing him into T1. It COULD be lag ofc, but no reason for him to do what he does.
#25 - CSF
Quote from Rocket47 :

Oh ok, fair does. In karting do you wait and take the guy out at 100mph? And then ram him at 120mph? No you don't, that attitude costs lives. Sure imo it looks like the original incident wasn't all him, but everything else was a pathetic five year old with the brains of a new born baby.

Sorry that's harsh on the baby.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG