33 37.06
78 37.19
6 37.35
22 37.40
55 38.03
23 38.47
77 38.74

Race Results:
Thanks for the racing guys! Managed to get this race through despite all the chaos, I must thank the admin team for the great work!
Quote from h3adbang3r :Thanks for the racing guys! Managed to get this race through despite all the chaos, I must thank the admin team for the great work!

Great race victory for you, at the end of the race you did a great pace and still managed to keep the tires so really, you deserve the win. Gratz mate.
Yeah def. Congrats... cant wait til the league gets all the bugs worked out.
Unofficial replay of the race before the red flag can be found here.
... Well I will try to be constructive...

The car + the track = awsome... It's real racing, as you cannot go full throttle all the time, which also, I think, had improved the racer's behaviour in the beginning of the race... There haven't been much cautions at all in the early part. The general setting of rules I think must be clarified a bit.

The race have been quiet... interesting, to put it that way... And I failed a lot... but I reached my goal to finish.

I want to say sorry to arox with whom I had made contact, after I wiggled and slided exiting Turn 2.
#7 - hsvdt
well It wasn't so good becuase the server played up and wouldn't let me in hopefully this problem gets fixed
Quote from hsvdt :well It wasn't so good becuase the server played up and wouldn't let me in hopefully this problem gets fixed

Actually, I did that. I'm sorry, but you were timing out so often that you were lagging the server quite badly. Please try to fix your connection for the next race.
#9 - hsvdt
this will be fun getting it fixed telstra never listens to us
Quote from hsvdt :this will be fun getting it fixed telstra never listens to us

Ask deko about that. Constantly nagging them will get results. However, the biggest problem of yours is plain old distance. It's hard for you to get a decent connection to UK or US servers being in AU. The current server is in the US, I'll see if I can borrow CoRe's UK server, but no guarantees, as that might help a lot of racers with their connections.
Well, just like everybody has already said, this was a very interesting race.

I first want to apologize on behalf of the admins to the racers for the server hiccup. No server is immune to lag problems, and it was unfortunate that we had it during a race.

Second, as was already mentioned by deko, the replays will be run through a tracker that will give us an accurate race results with the proper laps down for all racers. Those results will be posted as soon as possible.

Third, it's unfortunate to see people crash out during safety car periods, and we all want to remind drivers that you need to slow down as soon as you see the yellow show, and to keep your in-race awareness up during SCs so you can find the safety car without having to rely on someone telling you where it is.

Lastly, I've noticed AW has been spamming this subforum with announcements of their own league. First, this forum is not the appropriate place for that. Second, just because a race does not go the way you wished it did, that doesn't mean you should give up. In fact, it should fire you up more to blow every other racer away at the next race. Shit happens, and you need to learn to deal with it, during a race and after it.
No worries burns.. moved to a better place

I just wanna say that people need to practice in this car a lot more.. there should be no reason cars are spinning and even rolling during a caution lap... L2 Drive.... Go Practice for the next race.. see you then.. Bai!
Quote from burnsy1882 :We'll go ahead and review it for you, just in case it was dangerous driving which would need sanctions.

For the yellows though, the beginning of the race has special rules for yellows:

Apparantly you don't read the rules, we weren't racing on a circuit
lol, very funny
yeah... funny or no.. Seems legit.. Clarify the rules then?
Quote from Soggyfrenchfries :No worries burns.. moved to a better place

I just wanna say that people need to practice in this car a lot more.. there should be no reason cars are spinning and even rolling during a caution lap... L2 Drive.... Go Practice for the next race.. see you then.. Bai!

It would still be nice that you guys not give up and start something new. Give it another chance and race the next race. Giving up is never the answer.
I thought a circuit includes an oval? Can change it to track then, then it would encompass everything.
I didn't post anything about quitting.. :P In fact I still plan on participating..
That doesn't solve the problem, lizard made the rule that on ovals, it's different than circuits.
Rules also state that the admins have the sole discretion on when to wave a yellow or not, and that even we are not exempt from mistakes. Look, we have a list of the things we need to improve from the first and this race, we'll be much better for the next one.
Quote from burnsy1882 :Rules also state that the admins have the sole discretion on when to wave a yellow or not, and that even we are not exempt from mistakes. Look, we have a list of the things we need to improve from the first and this race, we'll be much better for the next one.

Admin discretion means nothing when it comes to other cars potentially getting wrecked by cars that are on the damn track. I saw multiple incidents where I passed a car parked on the straight away(in the racing line) and I'm asking everyone on our vent if the yellow is out, and finding out it wasn't. We are were wondering why the hell there wasn't one out.
Oh come on, let's hear the details .

Oh, forgot one thing from my post above:
There have been way way too many chats during the race. Starting with the next race, racers get a maximum of one (1) unauthorized chat during the race and the next one will be a kick from server. If you need to get the admin's attention, you must request the attention of the admins first, not just blurt out the first thing you want to say.
Quote from burnsy1882 :Oh come on, let's hear the details .

Oh, forgot one thing from my post above:
There have been way way too many chats during the race. Starting with the next race, racers get a maximum of one (1) unauthorized chat during the race and the next one will be a kick from server. If you need to get the admin's attention, you must request the attention of the admins first, not just blurt out the first thing you want to say.

figured the admins weren't taking things too seriously, so thought we shouldn't either
Quote from SidiousX :figured the admins weren't taking things too seriously, so thought we shouldn't either

I personally think that that isn't the best of attitudes to take, and that it must be common sense to any league driver to not talk in the middle of the race. You're all fairly experienced in league racing and I think y'all should know better than having a bit of banter in the middle of a race.

Not on IMO.
I'm Sorry
I just wanted to say I'm sorry for making your server suffer intense Lag
This thread is closed

Round 2 - Race Discussion
(55 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG