The online racing simulator
#1 - zara
Aston Grand Touring 24H CESAV
Hi Recers LFS forum!The days 12,13 september CESAV comunity organizes the event to 24H.

We invited many teams,for ejample Conedogers,Inferno,AMG,SR,Argentine Teams and Spanish Teams.

The cars are FXR and XRR and the circuit is AS Grand Touring.

For more information this link.(Rules)
http://ligainternacional.org/foro/index ... pic=6067.0
We traduce the rules.Sorry

If you contac for me my mail is: inaki_9@hotmail.com

I hope to answer

Sorry my English is bad
you invited or they joined your race?

btw we need english rules
#3 - zara
I help to look CESAV community teams that want to participate or are interested.

If you want the rules in English will put here without problems
#4 - zara
This is the Rules:

24h race at Aston GP with the FXR and XRR to choose.

A car team, with an unlimited number of riders per team to cover 24h.

The plowing a score in 10 minutes of server grade (just enough to make 4 turns out to be telling the pit), which will give the same drivers who take out .... This allowed esc + box in the qualification course.

These days will be updating the 1st post ...

All Spanish Teams are invited to this race and some overseas ...

REGULATION 24h

SCHEDULES

Calificacion

Saturday 13 September ---> 13:00 GMT +1 (hora peninsular)

Carrera

Saturday 13 September ---> 13:15 GMT +1 (hora peninsular)

Server to use: Coming Soon

Pass: Coming Soon

(The server "MCH Team" is configured to train, the pass is "24h")

General rules

All participants must have unlocked the messages in order to be able to witness events in track, in no case can hold a conversation.

You should go and nick the skin of the team you represent.

Only one car per team, or XRR FXR choice.

Teams can have any number of participants.

Behave with good ethics on track and that is a long race with participants from both noob and pro, can match both on the track, the race is long called for calm.

The blue flag must be respected although CIRCUMSTANCES computer back in general go ahead, we must understand that the other driver not to be down.

Raise the foot with caution ...

Calificacion

Only qualify a pilot for the same team and will take the exit on esc + rating is permitted to box.

Lasted 10 min.

Race
Everyone has to be on track to start the race at 13:15, who is in spectator when it starts, will lose the position ...

It will be shed on the order of qualification and not restarted the race under any circumstances.

Withdrawals

If you suffer a drop in server, you can rejoin the race, and you connect to it before giving you writing to participate in chat:
CAR REPAIRED 21h: 07m or 01h: 36m (actual time)

If your car after an accident is seriously damaged, engine failure, overheating of clutch, run out of gas, dump or leave the confines of the track, you can make boxes and exhaust back on track, but it will deescribir chatting:
CAR REPAIRED 21h: 07m or 01h: 36m (exact time) before returning to track

Failure to put the message, you lose all rounds previously made by the entire team.

This is done so that we will not review a repetition of 24h to see if someone lost the connection on lap 4 or 40, the notice is reflected in the statistics and we took turns reviewing before a fall-server or esc + box to freely add and pudiendolas have the computer back end.

A fall or do esc + box are 5 laps less to the final sum for every time you do or happens.

CHANGE OF PILOTS

No pilot can stay a spectator more than 2 laps without making the driver change

In the single server should be the drivers of track plus 2 or 3 will be judges or commissioners in order to have the repetition of the entire race. (not that that will be the 24h control, they will not do).

If you have questions contact me
#5 - zara
Needless site.El enroll in any single team leader must inform the link above to communicate in English participe the team in this event.
#6 - zara
we have entered several teams in England, Spain, Argentina, Uruguay and Estonian

Record will be fun

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG