The online racing simulator
Transfering Admin
(4 posts, closed, started )
Transfering Admin
Alright, as you may or may not know...

I cannot do admin duties anymore.

I tried to be there for qualifying today, but my roommate's computer is absolute crap. I went in LFS, then got a blue screen of death, then after that. I couldn't launch LFS anymore.

So...I'm forced to step away from admining. I'm sorry for this horrible luck guys .

More information on my computer, it has a cracked motherboard. Therefore, I doubt I'll be getting a proper working computer anytime soon. So I'll be stepping away from LFS in general as well.

The main admin will now be transfered to Timpdr and Burnsy.

All competitors, please watch this section avidly for any rule changes that Tim or Burnsy might bring
Ah, bad luck for you... Sorry mate, hope to see you back soon
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Ah, bad luck for you... Sorry mate, hope to see you back soon

Thanks Yann,

Burnsy, and Tim. Talk to deko. He has a spreadsheet ready to calculate I-SCAR race points. (NDR is also suppose to give us a SC driver each race)

Also, anyone else able and willing to help Burnsy and Tim please do.

Here are the points: http://awlfs.freeforums.org/post365.html#p365

Dont worry, Deko's spreadsheet makes crunching those numbers really easy
The spreadsheet will calculate the points once I have the results and input the names. I'll take care of the points after each round. this weekend, it won't be till late overnight due to a prior commitment, but once it's stable and sorted and works, I'll add lizard or anyone else (anyone important of course :P) to be able to edit it.

VLOOKUP FTW !

d
This thread is closed

Transfering Admin
(4 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG