The online racing simulator
Round 6: Discussion
Discuss!
#2 - amp88
I prefer the javelin.
Its very unlucky race for Lublin Racing Team... ~~2-4h practicing per driver and we have a half day for practicing before race... crash at one of first laps and later disconnect, and when 2nd driver come he want to do it fastest as he can and he have placed GTAL skin and DT :| At the moment we dont know nothing about finishing this race because 1st driver have big problems with his connection and its very unfortunatle situation for us so probably we're not come to finish today ;/ ...

Anyway thx all for good race and I have a hope we have a chance to start in final round and we'll be much better prepared than today .
I've just had a really good 2 hour stint IMO. Failed in quali, 23rd on the grid. With a bit of help from lady luck, we are now 16th coming into the 2nd half of the race.

Not bad for an FXR I suppose
#5 - Makao
Any working tracker there? I suppose that we (#14) are fighting for 8th position with EER and slower cars are blocking us, because they don't know that we are lapping them.
We're working on the tracker problem. In the meantime use spdo.
Why no SC in Round 4?
#8 - CSF
What?
I think after this crash the sc will come out.
That we can go to the pit and repair our damair.
So we have to drive on the end of the grid :-(
#10 - CSF
Oh you mean the one with Car Number 18?

While in real life, the drivers would probably both be dead, a SC was not really needed. Both cars could carry on, but you were unlucky to come across someone who had clearly left his brain in his bed today.
Quote from Isehwurscht :I think after this crash the sc will come out.
That we can go to the pit and repair our damair.
So we have to drive on the end of the grid :-(

If you take a look at the 2009 season rules (which can be found attached to the linked post) you might get your answer. The safety car is to be used in a situation where the track is obstructed by a car or cars that are flipped/stopped/out of fuel or cars that are in dangerous areas (like stuck in gravel traps). In a situation like today (where a couple of cars were quite heavily damaged but could continue under their own power and were not obstructing the track) we didn't feel that warranted a Safety Car intervention.
Quote from amp88 :If you take a look at the 2009 season rules (which can be found attached to the linked post) you might get your answer. The safety car is to be used in a situation where the track is obstructed by a car or cars that are flipped/stopped/out of fuel or cars that are in dangerous areas (like stuck in gravel traps). In a situation like today (where a couple of cars were quite heavily damaged but could continue under their own power and were not obstructing the track) we didn't feel that warranted a Safety Car intervention.

Just wait until stuff can break off the car. That woulda been an SC to clean the mess up.

Quote from dekojester :Just wait until stuff can break off the car. That woulda been an SC to clean the mess up.

SC to cover the guys picking up the pieces of car and the other guys mopping up all the oil spilling from the cars and blood spilling from the drivers.
Well, I lost my bet of "5 SCs in the race", not even them nFinity noobs crashed

Edit: Obviously someone lacks my form of humor...
Not meant disrespectful in any way Texas, au contraire!

Edit2:
Actually, it is meant desrespectful, get lost Texas !
You damn fooled me.
Quote from GianniC :Well, I lost my bet of "5 SCs in the race", not even them nFinity noobs crashed

Oh, shut your mouth for once....
Is there anywhere a full replay to download?
Was great to watch. Grats to 3id for a strong win!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG