The online racing simulator
I can also offer a server.
In our dreams, Zeug . Head2Head was great fun even though I was crap. I am slightly slower now, but much cleaner and with a better attitude .
We need to get this back son.
It was close to happening, and we fiddled with the idea of doing it this weekend, but it was delayed too long before deciding so nothing will be done. Unfortunately I won't have access to the 'real' internet again in two weeks time, and next weekend (the last possible weekend for me to run it), a lot of people will be going to the LFS Karting Meet - of which I am jealous.

Long story short, I would like to have a one off event, or even bring back the series really, but I haven't had time. Not having a truly stable job is putting a serious pinch on that as well, but there isn't much I can do- especially since when I don't have a job (this one ends in 2 weeks) I will be living with my parents (cheaper rent) and they don't have access to an internet connection capable of racing (or any online multiplayer game in a real-time sense).
Maybe someone else can take over.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Maybe someone else can take over.

I would be willing to do that if you consider that an option blackbird?.
#83 - CSF
Well you just missed a H2H style event Chris...
Quote from CSF :Well you just missed a H2H style event Chris...

Which was a silly rip-off of the real one.
#85 - CSF
In what way?

Real head to head is and always will be SRS's baby, so someone like you with no experience asking to take it over is silly.
There we go again:rolleyes:
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Which was a silly rip-off of the real one.

It wasn't a silly event. For what it's worth CSF and Boothy did a fair job at running it. The participants behaved very well, and it was a decent time.

As for Head-to-Head, I promise it will return. Unless I die or something seriously limits my use of a computer - it will return. "When" is the question, the answer is; as soon as I get a stable lifestyle going again, as I'm still on a pretty bumpy ride from my little adventure last year.
Quote from blackbird04217 :The participants behaved very well, and it was a decent time.

At some point - yes . Well, we had fun, but recall of Dennis' vuvuzela shouting lol.
Quote from CSF :In what way?

Real head to head is and always will be SRS's baby, so someone like you with no experience asking to take it over is silly.

I raced in al head to head racing series NDRC and some MOe events.
I have organised Honda bike events so I know what organising is.

So you did a good job that makes me somewhat sorry I wasn't there although the vuvuzela makes me think I'm lucky god I hate those things...

Now lets hope mister Tim Baudet does no die of the continuous exposure to vuvuzela's.
#90 - CSF
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I raced in al head to head racing series NDRC and some MOe events.

You didn't understand my post.

Doesn't matter anyway.
Quote from CSF :You didn't understand my post.

Doesn't matter anyway.

I edited my nickname of the forums isn't mister ninja edit for nothing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG