The online racing simulator
I still love the tone of your voice when you find out that I got pole.
Lol that was just a epic moment
:iagree:

If you accept me...
I had actually forgotten about this, since my life got pretty hectic lately. But I'd still like to do the event. I'm seeing that UF1 is the most popular choice, so I'll discuss some track possibilities with the rest of the team.
#30 - CSF
I thought it was that e-mail I sent you that you wanted out of your head...
I have no problem with the UF1, but I personally would like to see a car with a little higher rank in the spectrum of motorsport skill. I still like the idea of restricting a car, but if you guys wanna do UF1s that's fine too. There are a bunch of cars H2H has never done though...

As for going back to FE1R with the UF1, well if I remember correctly that wasn't the best H2H event I've ever seen. We had quite a few incidents in the chicane... The final and semi's were pretty epic though... It's a track were even a small mistake can really make or break your race. This could be a good thing, this could be a bad thing, I'm really not sure myself...

I was thinking of different ideas. One thing that really aids the broadcast is having lots of passes. I was thinking it would be cool to have an event where more than one car is used at the same time. Only problem is, there must be two races and PTW is excluded.

For example, XR vs XRG... We go to a track where the XRG is faster (to account for the start difference.)

Round 1
Race 1 - Patrik (XR) vs Me (XRG) - Me starting in the lead.
Race 2 - Patrik (XRG) vs Me (XR) - Patrik starting in the lead.

Winner judged on time.

Really rough idea there... Might have to code some crap too, so... The more I think about it the more I dislike it because the PTW really brings a lot of excitement.
I:bump: it back to life
Quote from BigTime :I have no problem with the UF1, but I personally would like to see a car with a little higher rank in the spectrum of motorsport skill. I still like the idea of restricting a car, but if you guys wanna do UF1s that's fine too. There are a bunch of cars H2H has never done though...

As for going back to FE1R with the UF1, well if I remember correctly that wasn't the best H2H event I've ever seen. We had quite a few incidents in the chicane... The final and semi's were pretty epic though... It's a track were even a small mistake can really make or break your race. This could be a good thing, this could be a bad thing, I'm really not sure myself...

I was thinking of different ideas. One thing that really aids the broadcast is having lots of passes. I was thinking it would be cool to have an event where more than one car is used at the same time. Only problem is, there must be two races and PTW is excluded.

For example, XR vs XRG... We go to a track where the XRG is faster (to account for the start difference.)

Round 1
Race 1 - Patrik (XR) vs Me (XRG) - Me starting in the lead.
Race 2 - Patrik (XRG) vs Me (XR) - Patrik starting in the lead.

Winner judged on time.

Really rough idea there... Might have to code some crap too, so... The more I think about it the more I dislike it because the PTW really brings a lot of excitement.

that´s nice idea
If you guys don't mind a rookie, I might be interested in running.
Have any ideas abaut the day?
Yes,i know that,but the date
I would like next week saturday
Quote from Mp3 Astra :For sure!

Always on Saturdays at 1900UTC

Shouldn't it be at 18:00UTC? Since it's summer timezone now? Otherwise usually I had to race at 21:00, and now it would be 22:00 for me. Not sure if I will be able to make it. Or am I mistaking something and UTC is GMT +1?
-
(manneF1) DELETED by manneF1
Quote from andRo. :Shouldn't it be at 18:00UTC? Since it's summer timezone now? Otherwise usually I had to race at 21:00, and now it would be 22:00 for me. Not sure if I will be able to make it. Or am I mistaking something and UTC is GMT +1?

It's always been 19:00 UTC.
-
(manneF1) DELETED by Mp3 Astra
-
(n-murray) DELETED by Mp3 Astra
-
(boothy) DELETED by Mp3 Astra
-
-
-
(aobrien) DELETED by Mp3 Astra
-
-
(Fuse5) DELETED by Mp3 Astra
-
I'm going to delete all of these stupid time posts and just tell you that...

UTC = GMT
-
(andRo.) DELETED by Mp3 Astra
-
-
(Fuse5) DELETED by Mp3 Astra
-
-
-
(hyntty) DELETED by Mp3 Astra
utc = gmt

Even Eoin (and mustang) know that you're wrong.
#46 - CSF
Smarter specimens than you obviously.

Do you ever not act like a tard?
niall, being thick on purpose?

passo - wtf? People provide explanations and comparisons, about the timezones, you replace them with huge UTC=GMT, and leave niall's messages there?
Quote from Fuse5 :niall, being thick on purpose?

How am I being thick, omg, I just proved that GMT is not UTC untill after 25th of October and you all start slaging me just cause you know I'm right and your wrong

Quote from Fuse5 :passo - wtf? People provide explanations and comparisons, about the timezones, you replace them with huge UTC=GMT, and leave niall's messages there?

whenever he deleted any messages he deleted mine too.
Quote from n-murray :How am I being thick, omg, I just proved that GMT is not UTC untill after 25th of October and you all start slaging me just cause you know I'm right and your wrong

You proved that Dublin is currently on a timezone that is one hour ahead of UTC/GMT.
Quote from de Souza :You proved that Dublin is currently on a timezone that is one hour ahead of UTC/GMT.

no it is on UTC, but GMT+1

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG