The online racing simulator
Head-to-Head: 2009 - Just 4 Fun
Good evening racefans,

I was thinking about holding a one off single H2H event at some point during the next month. I'd like to gauge interest in this event so if you have any car/track combination suggestions, post here and we'll test them out. No date has been decided yet but it will be on a Saturday at 1900 UTC.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Good evening racefans,

I was thinking about holding a one off single H2H event at some point during the next month. I'd like to gauge interest in this event so if you have any car/track combination suggestions, post here and we'll test them out. No date has been decided yet but it will be on a Saturday at 1900 UTC.

If you use UF1s I'll give you a million pounds
UF1 / Short track with layout...
We used UF1s in the winter series so it's a possibility. I wish you had offered us 1million pounds 8 months ago.
I shouldn't of mentioned the million pounds should I?
I would love a UF1 race, none out and many people love racing them, such good close racing

UF1 is a great idea
UF1/short track
Agreed on UF1
SO1 is a great track for them too!

(Please pick SO1 :razz
yes i think UF1 would be great on FE1 SO1 AS1 (any of those in reverse also)
yea H2H and UF1 is realy good
I would love to come and try, but I'm not too good with the UF1's.
I would love to have something like FZ5 or XRT, and some SO track.
LX6 @ AS1R ! The classic!
maybe something restricted? Like UF-BR or GT2?

Orrr....... how about as2/fo8
LX4 @ SO2r is decent too.
Hmm i rekon UF1 has most votes

FE1 is very good track, but also SO3r, AS1, any short ones really
RAC?

I think the uf1 round was closest last year, so use uf1 imo.
Maybe a restricted car would be fun for a one off event?
lets do the MRT5 at south city that shortest track
UF1 with max restriction and max weight @ AS1R (wonder if it'll even manage to pish itself up the hill :P)
Sorry for asking (I know that you hate this question), but will there be winter series in 2010, and are there any news on how Tim is doing in his trail? Or did he come back already? Sorry if it was posted somewhere already...and sorry for off topic. Just can't wait for the next series.
There will be a winter series, and Tim will be back at the end of September (I spoke with him just last week, all is well).

As for this event, I can see that UF1 appears to be the most popular choice. I'll have a little think about tracks later.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :As for this event, I can see that UF1 appears to be the most popular choice. I'll have a little think about tracks later.

FE1R, FE1R!

(That's the combo I beat Nolan at )
Quote from zeugnimod :FE1R, FE1R!

(That's the combo I beat Nolan at )

"And OMG PATRIK SEIDLER wins? This has to be some sort of mistake".

Head-to-Head: 2009 - Just 4 Fun
(91 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG