The online racing simulator
#1 - BAMBO
Round 2: Post-Race Discussion and Results
Quote from BAMBO :Feel free to tell your opinions about round 1 here.

That`ll be round 2 I think
Can`t believe I won the main race Of course with a little help from my teammate, mr. O`Keefe. And nearly lost the race in the last corner, also by my teammate, mr O`Keefe. But damn this was hard working really had 2 great races this evening
#3 - Rikje
Quote from Mister Pino :That`ll be round 2 I think
Can`t believe I won the main race Of course with a little help from my teammate, mr. O`Keefe. And nearly lost the race in the last corner, also by my teammate, mr O`Keefe. But damn this was hard working really had 2 great races this evening

Grats noob :laola:
That was close, next time I'm not gonna spin
Quote from racer hero :That was close, next time I'm not gonna spin

You would`ve easily won the race if you didn`t. Couldn`t believe it when I saw you standing in the grass. Too bad you almost knocked me out in the last corner, was a somewhat `enthusiastic` move you made there :expressio
Quote from Mister Pino :You would`ve easily won the race if you didn`t. Couldn`t believe it when I saw you standing in the grass. Too bad you almost knocked me out in the last corner, was a somewhat `enthusiastic` move you made there :expressio

Mmm, I would be stupid to not try it when there was a possiblity it would work though !
Quote from racer hero :Mmm, I would be stupid to not try it when there was a possiblity it would work though !

If you were just a bit unlucky there, you would have said otherwise :P
Well, my first leaguerace, and had good feelings and bad feelings...
Speed wasn't enough, qualifying P11, and had good start, P6 couple first laps, then I went off and came back P8. Had a good fight with my teammate, and in the last lap I was gonna try for overtake, but some lapped guy ruined the whole thing... And just when the race ended, I had to go to sleep, cause the clock was 00.20 in finnish time -.- So no main race for me, and that early schedule could bring many new drivers from central europe, majority is for earlier schedules and majority of the drivers in LFS are from europe, mind that.
I have to say i enjoyed that, even though i sucked. and i somehow got cramp on the braking foot but still it was fun and i was happy i could race even though i had bad lag sometimes and sometimes i didn't

i should be there the next round.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG