The online racing simulator
What about stopping using Airio during the races?
20 minutes were needed to set up the grid on pool 2 tonight. Even if it was partly due to human mistakes, Airio did a part of the job, for example when it kicked people for inactivity on the pit lobby.

Airio was also seen spectating people for no apparent reason during the UFRC Summer Slam.... Click here for more infos.

Even if it is useful to have your opponents' lap times and so on, and to force people to use the correct restriction, I think it'd be a lot better to stop it to avoid this kind of problems.
U're right mate, i cannot explain what happen to airio in start.
About kick for inactivy it was my bad, i'm sorry for this.

I need use airio to manage "UFB" type/car and 45% of intake restriction.

And i agree with about grid manually for next race.
LFS Car restrictor is good for this, I found it somwhere in the site but because I dont know where here is in atachment
Attached files
LFSCarRestrictor.zip - 35.1 KB - 271 views
oddly enough this issue was brought up on our nfinity forum the other day, i'll C&P what was posted there as it'd solve some of the issues, dunno about the grid order problem...

Originally taken from Airio site i'd imagine.
Quote :!checks [on|off]

This command turns on (default state) and off all active additional Airio checks like idling, cursing, wrong way driving, repeated joining etc. If these checks are turned off Airio just tracks and displays statistics (split/sector/lap times) of every player and race as a whole. This mode is useful for some special occasions like having a closed race for invited people only when it is clear that everyone is interested in nice racing and the checks could have negative impact – e.g. spectating a player that just needs long time to get off the gravel. Turning off checks is also necessary for some layout configurations and stunt racing. If neither on nor off is specified, this command shows current Airio state. Using the !cfg command and knowing configuration keys it is also possible to turn on and off individual checks (see user manual for their list) as well as other externally defined settings.

Alternative versions: !ch.

#5 - Bean0
I would like to add that the linked incident was down to me not thoroughly checking the config files. I am confident that it would not happen again, but Airio will remain turned off during the final round because we are using the UFR and no restrictions need to be enforced.
there is app witch called LFS Grid Reorder it makes grid automaticaly you just put licenze names in it thats all, you should find it in Unoficial addons section
If there are "strange" spectatings, it is best to check the Airio LOG file, where every action is stored including the reason.

For any serious (planned, endurance) racing I always suggest to turn off some of the checks, because you really do not want people kicked for inactivity (which is for demo with limited number of slots anyway), spectated for fast driving in pits and for many other things (crashing, idling).

Airio versions prior to 2.3.0 had a single commad for turning all checks: !ch off. Type it and Airio will never spectate/kick anyone, yet it will (optionally) display and keep all timing data.

Airio 2.3.0 and newer have the filters separated into two categories that can be turned on/off separately. Basic checks are in fact joining checks enforcing time lock, restrictions and such things. They can be turned off by !chb off, but this really isn't necessary.

For serious racing you'd want to turn off the advanced checks by !cha off. You'll get to a mode enforcing all joining limitations (e.g. rank/licence required), but basically ignoring cars once they're on track.

To summarize: It is not necessary to turn off Airio completely, you may turn off just selected checks or simply turn off all advanced checks at once and there'll be no forced spectatings.

Hope this helps.
EQ thanks for suggestion.
For next race will try this.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG