The online racing simulator
Car Number: 13
Driver's Name: Lennart de Jong
Driver's LFS Username: Mister Pino
Team's Name: CoRe Racing #2
My pb is 49.36. I think, Cant remember if that was offline or online. though.
i think did a high 48
You mean in the top, or in the last point positions You think if I could drive under 48.5, I could be in points, or in top 10?
Dead of my momo
Hi all I cant confirm my participation at the next race my steering wheel (momo feelback) or more precisely its accelerator(after 4.5year) is dead so I order a G25 I will be here next week!
Havent moved house yet, so until im in the same country as my wheel I'm unable to race, I'm hoping this is the last round I'll have to miss, so looking forward to the remainder of the races
shall i use r1 or r2?

please help!
I think I'll be using R1:s in the qualifying and sprint, and r2:s in the main race..
sign in
LFS Username: elchester
Team Name:Aleajecta Alliance
Number: 17

LFS Username: aleramy
Team Name:Aleajecta Alliance
Number: 29
Quote from JPeace :good luck

You think R1:s wont last in the sprint? Well, maybe the R2:s are better for both races... Could someone help me with the tire pressures, I've never driven this long race with fox, so hadn't tested the tyres and pressures...
Try to have them as high as possible. I was too stupid to use low tyre pressure previous race and you lose way too much speed on the straight.

As for tyres I'm still not sure wether I should stick with the r1's. They get really hot at around lap 10 but laptimes still seem a lot better than the r2 laptimes. James what are you running ?
Yea they are faster, but if they overheat as they should do after 10 laps, then it's going to be hell to drive the rest of the race I think I stick with qualifying r1 and races r2...
Quote from Rocket47 :Yea they are faster, but if they overheat as they should do after 10 laps, then it's going to be hell to drive the rest of the race I think I stick with qualifying r1 and races r2...

R1s should work during both races if you're smooth enough...
sign in
LFS Username: gogec9999
Team Name:CRO Team racing
Number: 30
Alrite, I'm not smooth enough, so R2:s for both... What tyre pressures should I use, some help plz?
Car Number: 47
Driver's Name: Chris Wilkinson
Driver's LFS Username: Wilko868
Team's Name: Tiger Express (close enough anyway :razz

I'll be there
sign out
gamepad dead can t play on keyboard so i must skip this round
Gonna have to drop out of this Sorry about the late call.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG