The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you want the rounds to start 1 hour earlier?

Closed since :
Yes
No
#1 - BAMBO
Schedule decision
It has been brought to my attention that some participants are a bit unhappy with the current schedule. I have informed them that the most I can do is make the rounds start 1 hour earlier.
This poll is here to decide if the action shall be taken or not.

Note that only participants and admins can vote.
Seems that the earlier schedule should be ok with the others too Nice
So when could you put that earlier schedule in use? If it's gonna happen..
If the schedule was changed for earlier races, I couldn't compete

But if everyone else feels the need, it's best to shift it.
Quote from Wilko868 :If the schedule was changed for earlier races, I couldn't compete

But if everyone else feels the need, it's best to shift it.

I dont feel the need :slap:
Mh... I don't like to see this kind of thing changed it during the season tbh

Just one thing, if you change the start time, then round 6 would clash with the Round 1 LFSCART Light Series. Considering that there's a large amount of people wanting to do the both, I think that wouldn't be wiser to delay this round or to put this race at 1000. Just my two cents.
#6 - 5haz
From what I've seen changing the schedule really screws up the attendance of the races.

Why I voted yes, I have no idea.
Well, still most people wants it to be changed. (even more when you check the votes, and see that some people who voted 'no' aren't even in the driver list...)

Some people can't join the other races either when the times stay like this. Also there was some confusing about the starting time, so people thought the race begun already earlier.

But, the descission is to the admins...
I think it's best to leave it as is, I don't get why people signed up for the league if they couldn't attend.
Well i hope yous keep it at the same time, because if it gets changed i probably cant make the races. I think the time is fine
I agree with pace setter. Why change the time after season has started? Change it next seasons by all means but for this season it should remain as it was advertised.
Ok, now, we all have to be there at 19:40 GMT. So quali starts at 20:00. Why not make quali start at 19:15. Forget about having to be on the server 20mins before anything start. Maybe 5, but not 20.

I'm sure the majority can meet half way.
Yea, the 20min seems kinda long. 5 min ok.. I prefer the earlier time, cause the race ends after midnight here, and I should do something in saturdays also, not sleep whole day Earlier races, more sleep It could also bring new racers from central europe, some people dont want to drive so late. Some guy voted no, even if he doesnt race in the series? Lol?
Although the poll ends tomorrow, I have made a decision now. The schedule will remain the same.
Quote from BAMBO :Although the poll ends tomorrow, I have made a decision now. The schedule will remain the same.

majority rules, no?
This decision is not based on the poll for a reason which I will further explain in this post.

The participants that voted no, did so because they couldn't participate if the rounds started earlier because of their jobs, choirs, homework, etc.

The participants that voted yes, did so mostly because it's too late. I understand that it might get close to/past midnight for some of you but I myself have to stay up pretty late since I'm in GMT+2. Not to mention the added hours I spend afterward calculating the points and updating the tables.

I only ask of you to have determination and go a couple of hours past your bedtime.
Quote from BAMBO :This decision is not based on the poll for a reason which I will further explain in this post.

The participants that voted no, did so because they couldn't participate if the rounds started earlier because of their jobs, choirs, homework, etc.

The participants that voted yes, did so mostly because it's too late. I understand that it might get close to/past midnight for some of you but I myself have to stay up pretty late since I'm in GMT+2. Not to mention the added hours I spend afterward calculating the points and updating the tables.

I only ask of you to have determination and go a couple of hours past your bedtime.

Fair enough. Either way it doesnt really bother me
Argh.. Alrite, thats ok. But could you consider that, what someone said, about that coming on server time, like not having to come 20min before, that 5min enough. So the qualifying could start at 19.45? And the race end 15min earlier? That wouldn't make a change for people who cant do earlier..
Quote from Rocket47 :Argh.. Alrite, thats ok. But could you consider that, what someone said, about that coming on server time, like not having to come 20min before, that 5min enough. So the qualifying could start at 19.45? And the race end 15min earlier? That wouldn't make a change for people who cant do earlier..

I agree with this.
Quote from Rocket47 :Argh.. Alrite, thats ok. But could you consider that, what someone said, about that coming on server time, like not having to come 20min before, that 5min enough. So the qualifying could start at 19.45? And the race end 15min earlier? That wouldn't make a change for people who cant do earlier..

Seems to be a good compromise(Not for Round 6 anyway)
Bambo? Could this happen?
I'd like to check if the participants have practiced enough to not be a danger for the others and to see if there is any form of lag and if it's a quick fix or a persistent problem so the answer is unfortunately no.
:/ Any chance for small changes? I mean majority is for earlier schedules
Quote from JPeace :i agree, why cant people all meet half way, then there shouldn't be a dissagreement

True, that should be ok
What time Finland?? Very critical.....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG