The online racing simulator
#1 - BAMBO
Round 1: Post-Race Discussion and Results
bad setup, bad quali, first race R2's in the rear wouldnt heat and i crashed first lap needed to pit, second racen R1's and it all overheated so crashed again twice gave up
#3 - 5haz
Scawen!!! Eric!!! Why the chicane? WHY!!!! :doh: The number of times that chicane has had me shouting choice 4 letter words at my computer screen.

Apart from that, that was some of the best online racing I've ever had, shame it didn't last and sorry to L. De Jong for pushing you off early on in race 2 and thanks to everyone for some close racing. 4th in race one will have to do for now.

FJ produces great racing,, thanks for organising and i'll certainly be there next round.
Thanks for organising this! I had a great time and got some nice results to boot.

Now about that penalty.... :P

I won't.
Nice racing everyone! does anyone has the replays?

p.s. hvem var den danske admin?
This was some good racing, there were some incidents but no mayor mayhem from my point of view. I messed up a couple of times, but still ha a good race, trying to get my position back. This was really fun and I`m looking forward to the next race
@ Mr Shaw: was pretty close but was just a racing incident imo, just good neither of us spun or something
#7 - BAMBO
You can find a link to the replays in the first post and the points thread has been updated.
Quote from BAMBO :You can find a link to the replays in the first post and the points thread has been updated.

sorry - missed it
Guess posting the result aswell can't hurt can it, saves me time digging around on lfsw for the result.
Very good event for me, even if it didn't begin well : was only 8th on the grid while my pb could have gave me the 5th place or so. In fact I was involved in a very strange incident : I was behind #93, who was cruising around the track, so I thought this guy was on an in/outlap, so I thought he'd give me the way. As I was in a very good lap, I was pushing very hard and trying to not being distracted by him, but on the 3rd gear 90° corner, we touched, causing me to slow down. Unfortunately I didn't see Bont coming very quickly behind me, he kept his line and hit my car very hard, causing heavy damages to my engine. End of the session, but bah, no hard feelings, this is racing, this kind of incident happens.

So I started in 8th place. I was very careful on T1 because I have very poor fps on start conditions here, so Dahl passed me. Despite he was clearly faster than him, it took me 8 laps or so to pass him, because this guy knew how to protect his position Then I had a very hard fight with my team-mate, as he span and recovered just behind me : Chris did something very impressive, he put two wheels into the grass to pass me on the outside of double right-hander taken at 190kph. I resisted and kept the outside for the 90° left-hander. I was slightly in front of him for the next corner, but unfortunately Chris insisted and our cars touched, causing him to spin. Anyway this was an awesome battle, I should put it on YouTube one day

I started 7th at second race, I was once again very careful on T1, and Dahl passed me again. This time I decided to take a bit more risks on the opening lap, so I passed him on the left 90° corner. I gained 3 positions on the next laps after the de Jong brothers and Jack S span. Then I saw that Tommy and Joe had a very hard battle a few seconds in front of me, and at this momment I said to me something like "It's amazing that they didn't colide so far" and like ten seconds later, they did Unfortunately I hit a tyre flying after that incident, so Jack passed me. Anyway, I saw that at this momment finishing on the podium was clearly possible, despite Tommy was coming back. For the 15 remaining laps, I pushed as much as possible, which was something extremely exhausting as I had to deal with very slippy tyres and poor fps. In the end I was also extremely worried of having an eletricity cut before the finish, as this happened twice yesterday. But everything went well, so I could resist to Tommy, to claim a very strong 3rd position.

Quote from rc10racer :Guess posting the result aswell can't hurt can it, saves me time digging around on lfsw for the result.

spdo is your friend
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Despite he was clearly faster than him

orly? :P

This races only showed what I knew. I AM kinda burned out of LFS. one lap without at least 3 passes was boring :P I had a nice fight with Bonte and Shaw in race 2, but... the one with Shaw ended in the tires :P haha :P Was a nice fight :P I laughted a bit for myself, after that crash xD As I knew we were gonna crash sometime, but I didnt think it was gonna happend that dramaticly :P
Quote from Formula-Junior.pdf :If you talk during the
race you will get one warning only, then it will result in a drive through penalty.

(I'm not protesting, I'm just saying that you should stick to the rules that you made)
Quote from JackDaMaster :

(I'm not protesting, I'm just saying that you should stick to the rules that you made)

In case you haven't noticed, by those rules, you would have gotten a drive through penalty... I decided that it was too much so I changed the rule. The rulebook hasn't been updated since I was quite busy pre-arranging the result tables and afterward calculating the points. I'm sorry for my unprofessionalism , will do it now.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

So I started in 8th place. I was very careful on T1 because I have very poor fps on start conditions here, so Dahl passed me. Despite he was clearly faster than him, it took me 8 laps or so to pass him, because this guy knew how to protect his position Then I had a very hard fight with my team-mate, as he span and recovered just behind me : Chris did something very impressive, he put two wheels into the grass to pass me on the outside of double right-hander taken at 190kph. I resisted and kept the outside for the 90° left-hander. I was slightly in front of him for the next corner, but unfortunately Chris insisted and our cars touched, causing him to spin. Anyway this was an awesome battle, I should put it on YouTube one day

spdo is your friend

Had a really nice race with you the only reason you overtook me was when Chris had a little accident in front of us. He cut me off the racing line and you overtook Lucky for me you had another accident with chris and i overtook again
Quote from jackdamaster :

(i'm not protesting, i'm just saying that you should stick to the rules that you made)

+1
Quote from BAMBO :... I'm sorry for my unprofessionalism , will do it now.

well IMO that would be the only thing you did "wrong". You are doing a very good job here, aranging this nice league

edit: I`m just looking at the replay of the sprint race, and I think I have to apologize to Mr. Shaw, for the overtake at the chicane in lap 6. I bounced too hard over the curbs leaving little room.

Round 1: Post-Race Discussion and Results
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG