The online racing simulator
LX4 Post Tune up report
Well, HMMM....seems I'll be doing a little work on the set after testing it for 60 laps today.

Any comments?
Fun race, I plan a pit stop a lap 30 thinking that the tyres to be a bit hot by then but they just starting to get warm so in the main race no pit stops for me

PS i beat my pb by 2 secs so that whose good
Thanks for fun & good racing ..and sorry about Bawbag

Anyway, here are the stats from the server I raced on (NASSA by 500Servers).

I got what I wanted out of the tune up race anyway, tyres lose virually no rubber at all

Crappy PC freezing, sucks when it comes so close to the end lol, and Fiendi, glad to see you finally got a 45, you were inching closer and closer when I seen your times.
Thanks for the stats FienDi, and to bad about PC Bawbag,KICK IT.
Glad to see you improved so much Andy.
Yeah.. I got gradually faster and with some practice hoping to do flat 45s'.

Be carefull with timezones.. it's DST for most of us I think.
Only 6 of you race in servers 1 that a shame I think there whose 11 race at the begin in servers 2.
I did not get any lag so thing are looking good for the race next week.
I get to a point when I just cant get any faster I think I a got to that point on this track 48.27 is my fastest time vary slow compared to your times.
#8 - bozo
I enjoyed the race on Server 2. Very good practice for next weekend, but also fun in itself.

Does anybody have a replay of the race? I had a small incident on the first corner. I'm not sure whether I should have given way, or was correct in sticking to my inside line. I sustained some damage, but after a couple of laps I got used to the way the car handled.

Anyhow, I'd prefer to have a clean start to the race on Sunday, so if anybody did get the replay I'd be very appreciative. It's a good way to learn.
yeh...a replay would be good
Here are the stats from the lfs world not much. for server 2
NASSA 500Servers 2
Thank you Disciple
#13 - bozo
Thanks Disciple for the replay.

I was interested to see my first corner incident from the other driver's perspective. I can see now that he would not have seen me coming up the inside, even though I was nearly level on the approach to the corner. Thankfully it was just me affected by the slight coming together

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG