Round 6 - Race Discussion
Discuss this Sunday's Kyoto National championship decider.
Would be useful if we knew who's deciding what...
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by GreyBull [CHA]
Quote from boothy :Would be useful if we knew who's deciding what...

+1 I think it would be better to have the cup either next week, admined by a volenteer again, or the week after, when I could admin, the champ standings would be up for either of those races but not this weekend.
It'll be ran THIS Sunday.

I will be RD, and everything will be AS NORMAL.

Ta

Wilko
I will be there, hope the Murray Motorsport Cup will be alive and kicking then

btw. sry for not joining last race after my time-out, wasn`t really motivated to drive at the very last place Will be better on tarmac
Ok folks, the password will be the same as the last two rounds. Please be on the server early for a prompt start.
Password doesn`t work with me
That's because I haven't set it yet.

Is unpassworded now.
where are the current champ standings?
Due to Niall's absence, the points have not been updated. The final points and prize winners will be announced on Monday as far as I know, but I am not really involved.
Is ther going to be a boradcast?
password? i have tried mmss2r6, does not work.
Quote from anttt69 :password? i have tried mmss2r6, does not work.

It's the same as 2 rounds ago, so do the maths [I think]
The on-demand edition of the Murray Motorsport Cup Round 6 (FINAL) is now available on the 46.

the46.ka46.com
Was nice racing with you guys
was some nice racing today, indeed. Was damn close most of the time I didnt see anything behind Karolis and partly Blauwhoff (Blowhoff), so I guessed at the corner, but drove 0.1 mm too much to the right, and hit the very side of the tires (I think), which made me flip :P

Race two was awsome. Started last, and drove me up to the front after some time. Tried to pull away with Karolis, but I didnt quite succeed with that :P Runas got some space, but we catched him when he did a mistake, and from there, we were driving pretty close to the finish (and more than that, lol ). Great racing. Gonna watch the broadcast now
Godt natt og drøm søtt
good race :rally_dri

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG