The online racing simulator
Round #3 - Protests
Use this thread, after race, to open protest.
Please specify:

- your POOL (A or B)
- race (1 or 2)
- your username
- TIME OF REPLAY (more exactly than lap)
- any incident descriptions and no comments
-
(Fiore) DELETED by michele0676 : aa
-
(michele0676) DELETED by michele0676 : aa
-
(kart-36) DELETED by michele0676 : aa
pool A
race 1
Italia-sklero
2 lap
????????

by mc0676

Since u and arrow karts 8 were too aggressive.
Race is long and some time i think that we have to brake before ...
No penalty for anybody.
For me this is a "race incident".
pool A
Qual
Italia-sklero
last minute of qual blocked

---

by mc0676

Hi sklero, since i think that F. Pinto give road to u.
No penalty for F.Pinto.
But 2 seconds for u for your "idiot" in chat, really no need. ;D
-
(Ki-Men) DELETED by michele0676 : OFF TOPIC
-
(Syfoon) DELETED by michele0676 : OFF TOPIC
-
(ivantod) DELETED by michele0676 : OFF TOPIC
-
(Ki-Men) DELETED by michele0676 : off topic
-
(Syfoon) DELETED by michele0676 : OFF TOPIC
please only protest here !
- POOL B
- race 2
- ivantod
- TIME OF REPLAY : 1:11:98

Syfoon starts to "close the door",and cut me,after that there was a slightly but gently contact.He ended up on a roof.

by mc0676

Next time be more carefully, u can toogle gas and pass him one cornet after ...
He was in ideal line and in front of u so .... !
No penalty for Syfoon.

- POOL B
- race 2
- ivantod
- TIME OF REPLAY : 3:44:61

arsena and me have a contact while i was overtaking him.He ended up out of the track

by mc0676

This is a tipical race incident that happens when people do not use rear mirror.
Arsena had to use a different line, of course.

No penalties for anybody.
Ooh, counter complaint.

- Pool B
- Race 2
- 1st lap, about 1min14secs into the replay.

ivantod clipped me, then continued to accelerate into my side, bumping me which forced me onto my roof

by mc0676

Yes Ivantod was unfair.
First cause you lost read and after NO BRAKE when crash u.
He cause you end of race

30 seconds of penalty for Ivantod.

hi everyone.

This message is for Delta_S4

Just to let you know that i was very furious at the time, on race 2 first lap when you took me out of the race, and we both know that it was 100% youre fault. When ive watch the replay i deducted that it was only a race incident and that it wasn t intentionnel, that s why i forgive you.
Anyway this is not a complain, but just to ask you to becareful next time, and that i know that you are a clean and fair racer that s why i don t mind, because i know that it could happen to anyone.

PEACE

Ps: By the way thanks for the set

by mc0676

Hi carrera, I appreciate your diplomacy but Delta_S4 was in fault !
He had to brake.
But he can stop and return position to u, too.

How u want no penalty for him.
pool a
race 2
italia-sklero
lap 2
last chicane

by mc0676

Sincerely i can understand the (bad) behavior of Zanzi.
After first chican u hit him and u send him out of track.
In that situation, after first chicane, i think that Zanzi brake before of the ideal point and u hit him.
After u go out and Zanzi is in front of u.
Then i can't understand why u start to use HORN rear of him !

After Zanzi brake in front of u and brake to return position (or for write "horn again" ).

I'm sorry for this stupid situations but i can assign any penalties to anybody.
Quote from Syfoon :Ooh, counter complaint.

- Pool B
- Race 2
- 1st lap, about 1min14secs into the replay.

ivantod clipped me, then continued to accelerate into my side, bumping me which forced me onto my roof

by mc0676

Yes Ivantod was unfair.
First cause you lost read and after NO BRAKE when crash u.
He cause you end of race

30 seconds of penalty for Ivantod.

i brake twice,but,hey no problem,i just want to help him to return him on the line,but he didnt turn the wheel in the direction of a track ]
I deserve my penalty.
And about this:
Quote :by mc0676

Next time be more carefully, u can toogle gas and pass him one cornet after ...
He was in ideal line and in front of u so .... !
No penalty for Syfoon.

so,he was in ideal line,in front of me,but he must be aware that there I am,right next to him,and that thing that he was in ideal line and all of that,does not mean to cut and not to leave room for me.There was plenty of room,but hey,no,he is holding ideal line,that's why everything happend few meters ahead.......
Quote from CARRERA GT :hi everyone.

This message is for Delta_S4

Just to let you know that i was very furious at the time, on race 2 first lap when you took me out of the race, and we both know that it was 100% youre fault. When ive watch the replay i deducted that it was only a race incident and that it wasn t intentionnel, that s why i forgive you.
Anyway this is not a complain, but just to ask you to becareful next time, and that i know that you are a clean and fair racer that s why i don t mind, because i know that it could happen to anyone.

PEACE

Ps: By the way thanks for the set

by mc0676

Hi carrera, I appreciate your diplomacy but Delta_S4 was in fault !
He had to brake.
But he can stop and return position to u, too.
So i'm sorry, but ...

10 seconds of penalty to delta_s4

Hey bro, mc0676

Bro first , i very much congradulate you for youre patience and hard work organising this league.
Im also glad that you are very derterminated to be giving penality s to who was in fault.
But in this case, i don t think you sould penalise Delta because i already forgived him, and like i said in my previous message, that it wasn t a complain, but more like a communication to becarefull
in the future so we can go foword for more exiting racing.
Ive raced many time before with Delta and it was the first ever incident i had with him that s why i beleive that he s a fair and clean racer, and i know that every human been makes a mistake sometime, that s why i beleive that you shouldn t penelize Delta.
What is done is done, i was frustrated at the time but im very cool now and don t mind what happen.
So pls make an exception...............,, I don t want to regret wrighting the first message.
Like you have seen, it was a peaceful message, so pls let s be cool and don t worry about that incident.

tHX FOR UNDERSTANDING and apliying the rules in the best maner

RESPECT
-Pool A
-Race 1
-razgriz_91
-begin of lap 4, at the chicane, time of replay 4:50

-n/D.Lobb (dizzydarryn):
He was coming out from the pitlane, he was lapped. he braked to let pass DU-gaser at the chicane. then 3 cars were coming (mc0676, me, and Faster kid) but he went into the chicane anyway, and at a low speed and the cars that were arriving could not avoid him also because he was on the race line.

by mc0676

Yes dizzydarryn had to wait other time first to enter in the chicane.
In this situation a recer can't enter in ideal line in a track point where car go at the max speed.
His move cause u lost 2 position and 1 to fasterkid but the consequences could be worse.
Guys please make attention in this kind of move.

10 seconds of penalty to dizzydarryn.

Quote from ivantod :
so,he was in ideal line,in front of me,but he must be aware that there I am,right next to him,and that thing that he was in ideal line and all of that,does not mean to cut and not to leave room for me.There was plenty of room,but hey,no,he is holding ideal line,that's why everything happend few meters ahead.......

yes, you're right but he do not cause any damage or lost position to u.
So i decide to do not assign any penalty to him beacuse he ask to me to delete him from League so ... nothing change if i assign some penalty to him.
Quote from michele0676 :yes, you're right but he do not cause any damage or lost position to u.
So i decide to do not assign any penalty to him beacuse he ask to me to delete him from League so ... nothing change if i assign some penalty to him.

What?!

I didn't ask you to delete me from the league!

ivantod. deal with it. I had the ideal line. You decided to continue to accelerate and roll me, 30 seconds penalty seems quite lax really.

I was aware you were near, I wasn't fully aware you were there. There isn't really enough room to go 2 wide round that corner, not if I wanted to stay on track. I suggest you exercise a bit more patience next time. You're a pretty fast guy, you'd have gotten past me eventually, most likely under braking for the slow left hander that followed.
no harsh feelings.Everyone must be aware of conditions of traffic.I accept that penalty.
Let me xplain why i continue to accelerate.I had some sort of feeling that if i push your right front side of a car,i would make you a favour,you would sthraighten up,and continue to drive,but the track is narrow there and everything goes to wrong way.It was a stupid judgement by me !
Sry again !

Why You want to quit the league?
Quote from ivantod :no harsh feelings.Everyone must be aware of conditions of traffic.I accept that penalty.
Let me xplain why i continue to accelerate.I had some sort of feeling that if i push your right front side of a car,i would make you a favour,you would sthraighten up,and continue to drive,but the track is narrow there and everything goes to wrong way.It was a stupid judgement by me !
Sry again !

Why You want to quit the league?

Accepted fella See you next race (I won't because you'll be at the front, but )

I haven't quit the league! Crossed wires perhaps? :S
Arsena guy, Arsena !
Not U Syfoon !

I'm talking about other crash between Ivan and Arsena.

Sorry for little confusion.

Arsen quit League.
michele0676

So what are you saying, concerning my last message?
Thanks mate, how u want. No penalty for Delta.
Surpised no one has put in a protest about malcomax cutting on propose to get the fastest lap in race 1.
Quote from rc10racer :Surpised no one has put in a protest about malcomax cutting on propose to get the fastest lap in race 1.

Peoples do not want layout in race and that are the consequences.
Same thing in last corner, people cut a lot (me too).
If u want u can open a protest for this but i need to inform u that i have not provided penalties for this kind of problems.
If there had been a "plus" point for fast lap in race ok, then penalties are necessary in this case but for me there are no problem about this.

In KY2R there will be the same problem.
I am not talking about the last corner, he was cutting after t2 6 times in a row to gain time and to get the fastest lap.
Attached images
lfs_00000009.jpg
lfs_00000010.jpg
Yes, i know that u mean that cut.
hmm, the last corner i think most could claim they've got 2 wheels on the curb in some cases, i continued to go around it regardless of whether its acceptable or not, however that cut in the screenshot is nothing but blatent cutting, everyone knows whats acceptable and what isnt, and purposely driving about 2 meters OFF the racing line (off the asphalt) is cheating, plain and simple. There shouldnt need to be barriers to know thats unacceptable.

I dont really see as someone should need to put in a protest for something like that, its dishonest racing, no more, no less. You dont need rules to tell you specificly whats okay and what isnt.
OK guys, Malcomax cut there 10 times during the race (1).
I had not expected this penalty but his "cut" is clear and not fair.
So ...
I check all his time in race 1 and race 2 (in race 2 Malcomax no cut there) and i suppose that he can gain with that bad movie about 0.5 secs for laps.

So 0.5 sec x 10 = 5 seconds of penalty for MalcoMax.

This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG